**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon benefits

Apart from the occasional holiday tiered offers, calendar and daily crystal update and better EoP rewards, what are the other paragon exclusive benefits? Because last I checked the sigil is still the thronebreaker one, and there isn't a paragon arena crystal or something. Not to mention the daily objective crystal is still stuck at the cavalier level.

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Became Paragon after July 4 offers. I find it not game changer but quite useful. Bigger prize from daily crystals especially you get full energy refills and tier 5 health potions instead of small energy and tier 3 health potions so it helps you in big contents no doubt.

I thinks it's really good maybe a bit overpowered really.
  • Options
    K1773rm0nk3yK1773rm0nk3y Posts: 5
    For Paragon, isn't the monthly calendar supposed to be a 5/6* for the month champion crystal? I became Paragon over the weekend and my calendar still shows that of thronebreaker it appears. 4/5* champion for July..is this a bug?

The weekly one says Paragon too
  • Options
    Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155

For Paragon, isn't the monthly calendar supposed to be a 5/6* for the month champion crystal? I became Paragon over the weekend and my calendar still shows that of thronebreaker it appears. 4/5* champion for July..is this a bug?

It will reset for the next month since you were TB when the calendar started on the 1st
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

Monthl calender doesn‘t change.
    August will be my first paragon month too ;)
  • Options
    K1773rm0nk3yK1773rm0nk3y Posts: 5
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Spoke about this is an earlier thread but apart from the nice calendar and daily crystals (best change) its been average rather than superb. July 4th deals were the first oomph thing and you had to spend for that oomph. The daily crystals and calendars are the biggest plus of paragon. IMO the additional EOP objectives are good in the sense of the event, but you still have to earn them so it's not a gimme especially if you use resources to get to those objectives. It's not had the same impact as when TB was released for Cav players.
  • Options
    redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 163
    But really keep up the great work in the forums Jax. I definitely appreciate your updates and input while also having some fun at the same time
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Everyone doing okay?

Last chance to stop the bickering before we close up shop on this thread.

Remember: This is a game and we're here to have fun. We don't always have to agree; we are free to voice our dissatisfaction toward the game, but don't devolve into personal attacks.

I will turn this car around.

This is why Jax is the best mod lol
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★

I got paragon after EoP, and I’m happy with the benefits. I’ve always said it seems really decent but nothing game breaking.

My view is that as long as Kabam don’t leave it be for months and months on end, I’m happy with how paragon is.

As the moment, EoP makes it worth it on its own. Over the entire event you’ll get 2 extra T6B and T3A compared to being TB, which is great. Add in July 4th, calendar and daily crystals and it’s been a substantial, but not overpowered advantage.

There are things to address with Paragon over time, the cavalier objective crystals, sigil benefits, discounts to Cav crystals (maybe going to 150 units).

But really, apart from compensation packages, content like EoP which will come in the future. Apart from what I’ve mentioned, what other benefits do titles usually have? What else are we missing that makes Paragon so underwhelming to some people?

Isn’t the Glory Store also tied to progression level? Would be nice to see an update there as well. But I’m sure Kabam is working on a lot of these things.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I absolutely don't feel the need to get more 6* shard from paragon crystals. Anyone (or most) reached paragon title does not need more 6* shards, they need more 6* nexus not 6* shards which probably only give more ISO-8 which we don't need as well.

I feel satisfied with energy refills and tier 5 health potions got from free paragon crystals. It's all I need.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I reached a point in the game that I need nothing, not gold, ISO-8, shards, or even normal rank up materials (rank 4 materials are a different story) because I get too much of them, so much that I have to sell them everyday. Did every content like most paragon do, so energy refills and high level health potions are no doubt the thing I need to play the game even more efficiently than I have done until now.