**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Catalyst capacity increase after update [resolution: update app then restart device]

2»

Comments

• SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63
    DNA3000 said:

Are the caps supposed to increase as we update or go live tomorrow with content? I just updated on Android and there were no increases.

I believe it is supposed to go live when the game servers update tomorrow to reflect the client update.

(Edit: because inventory is a server side thing because our stuff is stored server side, so it can't update randomly for different players at different times as people update their clients.)
    I hope that's the case. I need the T5B in my stash to become thronebreaker 😂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Are the caps supposed to increase as we update or go live tomorrow with content? I just updated on Android and there were no increases.

I believe it is supposed to go live when the game servers update tomorrow to reflect the client update.

(Edit: because inventory is a server side thing because our stuff is stored server side, so it can't update randomly for different players at different times as people update their clients.)
    Regardless. There’s can asbuel just tourn the cap higer. ASAP if there won’t to there doesn’t say anything
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

A very smart explanation, thanks. Nonetheless I wished that this topic would have been foreseen from kabam or the mods to communicate about it. It’s a BIG thing especially after 4th of July. But that’s probably the solution, thanks DNA
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Between this, Energy overflow not working, Moleman not being changed, can we even be sure Jane is buffed? Seems all the update did was swap the loading screen
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    my inventory increased.

my inventory increased.

What lvl
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Yes for me too, it’s increased now

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Update seems to be broken other than loading screen and some descriptions literally nothing has changed.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Lol Kabam nailed it again!
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    DNA3000 said:

I’m not saying you’re wrong, because I won’t pretend to understand exactly how it works, but if that’s the case how can it update instantly when you buy the sigil? Or when you level up? It doesn’t take a server update in those 2 scenarios. So what’s the difference here?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

That's what I suspected with the other missing changes as well.

DNA3000 said:

Well. It Got Update
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

Well. It Got Update
    Yes, some things are not present like Moleman.

Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

Well. It Got Update
    Yes, some things are not present like Moleman.
    Yeah the same with energy refils that not online and with the mole I’m honestly think it was meant to go live but it didn’t
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    KG got fixed at least
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 290 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    It looks as if the inventory update is corrected.

If you are not seeing it in your game, ensure you're updated (the only update today showing the Thors loading screen) and then hard close and restart your game.

That's what it took for me after I didn't see if for an hour from update release.

This should fix it for you now.

Thank you BIG TIME to Kabam Developers, the Forum Moderators and everyone here for being patient and keeping things civil while we waited for this to be corrected.

I know this is a major pro-player move and I appreciate it!
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    They fixed it. had to restart again
    not sure if they fixed the energy cap yet (above 70 if you use refill)
  • edited July 2022
    We're receiving reports that players are slowly seeing the increases to cap space.

Keep an eye out for the switch over, and I'll communicate any new info I get!

Edit: Dev team recommends a device restart. Classic power cycle.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Thanks! Working now!
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★
    Inventory caps have increased here as well, about an hour and a half after updated, no resources were harmed in this delay
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Robbo9 said:

DNA3000 said:

I’m not saying you’re wrong, because I won’t pretend to understand exactly how it works, but if that’s the case how can it update instantly when you buy the sigil? Or when you level up? It doesn’t take a server update in those 2 scenarios. So what’s the difference here?
    First, I now have the updated inventory, so I believe someone threw the big red switch.

Second, to be clear I did not intent to imply that the game servers *had* to be updated after everyone updated their clients first. They could have done it in either order. What I should have said is that to increase out inventory the devs had to make both a client change and a server change, and because server changes are involved they probably just arbitrarily decided to throw that switch at the same time they enabled next month's content, because they didn't realize players might get antsy when it didn't enable after client update.

Sigil is a little different because that inventory space is always there in the databases, it is just that purchasing the Sigil enables it for those players. But I presume the global expanded space required some additional work server-side to change the data tracking side.

And to be clear, I'm not saying expanded inventory space requires more *space* in the databases. But it probably does require changes to how that space is used to track and enforce limits.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Mine is updated now.
  • TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105

This update carries ngl, now i fan r4 knull once i get those t4b. Used to be capped at 5