**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remaining star ore

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
Seeing that we will continue to get star mine coordinates and star ore for a bit, and I’ve already bought everything from the store, is there any solid reason to keep doing the side quest?

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    no, no conversion of overflow. its been stated as such
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Then why are we still given star ore? I’ve been looking for a reply in the announcement thread but can’t find anything other than questions
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    could have sworn i saw a mod reply to it but i also cant find it.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Bringing this over from the other thread:

Please be aware that any leftover star ore will not be converted to gold, and will disappear into the abyss forever.

I know it’s been posted about regarding the leftovers, but do you have any insight on the design of the Side Quest? Why was it so everything was available to purchase with so much left over?
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Just an opinion, I like how this month SQ was structured. There have been lots of complain about the SQ being boring. Well, at least now you don't have to do it all 29 times since there are no completion rewards attached to them. It doesn't punish people for focusing on the monthly EQ. You can split your time between EQ and SQ now without getting burned out from doing both EQ and SQ 100%.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

We wanted to provide multiple avenues to acquiring Star Ore and, as a result, items from the shop. That way, you can pick the content you're enjoy more.

We'd rather too much than not enough.

As someone who hasn't stepped foot in the side quest yet this month, this makes me very happy.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    This was nice. Thank you Jax (when will you get your own forums tag, by the way?).

Dr. Zola