**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iso for duping 6*

I dont know if this has been discussed on Kabam forums before but dont you think that it is dumb that we get the same amount of iso for duping 4*, 5* and 6* when there is significant difference in the amount required to level them up.Is Kabam saying that amount of iso for 4* level up = 6* level up. Would love to hear your thoughts for the reasoning behind this.

Comments

• Lavanbth99Lavanbth99 Posts: 2
    edited August 2022
    @Gogeta91199 Do you know why they have not changed it yet. Have they given any feedback on this ?
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

@Gogeta91199 Do you know why they have not changed it yet. Have they given any feedback on this ?

Nope no feedback… they just added class iso bricks in the EQ.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Although a situation is rare, I did come across a nexus choice of: 6* (max sig), 5* (sig) and 5* (sig) and I picked 5* given extra 6* shards / sig increase under same ISO.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

It really needs multiple teams to examine the fact that higher * champs should get more iso?

Well, yes. I would think that would be obvious.
    I think since it's so obvious we should get more iso for duping a higher champ that some of those multiple teams could focus on some more important issues that affects the game
    That's probably why you're only an O-3.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

It really needs multiple teams to examine the fact that higher * champs should get more iso?

Well, yes. I would think that would be obvious.
    I think since it's so obvious we should get more iso for duping a higher champ that some of those multiple teams could focus on some more important issues that affects the game
    That's probably why you're only an O-3.
    And what is 0-3
    O3 is ozone I think.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    There should be a scalable formula... Dupe a Nstar champion X times = enough ISO to take from 1-2. Y times from 2-3, etc.

As the amount of ISO goes up to rank up... so should the amount we receive from a dupe.

And gold... let's not forget about that... that scales even worse that ISO today. At minimum. For offers that target R3 and R4 rank ups... the amount of gold needs to go up like 5x what it is today (or lower the amount of gold needed to do rankups back to what it would take for 5 stars if you aren't going to increase how much is available).