**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool's gold trade offer

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Can we expect this amazing trade this year ?

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    I really just need to bookmark this convo for when both of these events are brought up in future.

As always, it has been a pleasure Jax.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I feel it's important to equip the community so they can plan their spending/saving accordingly, so I'll give you the information I have:

Up to this point, I haven't heard anything about this coming back. Again, that doesn't necessarily mean it won't return, and don't come yell at me if you spend everything and it does. But, as of now, I haven't heard even a whisper about it.

I said something similar when people were asking about the trade in store with Awakening Gems and Sig Stones, because some people said they were holding onto items hoping for their return. But even when I told them what I knew, they said they'd continue to hold onto them regardless. So, use this information however you see fit!

Thanks for responding, really appreciate it
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I feel it's important to equip the community so they can plan their spending/saving accordingly, so I'll give you the information I have:

Up to this point, I haven't heard anything about this coming back. Again, that doesn't necessarily mean it won't return, and don't come yell at me if you spend everything and it does. But, as of now, I haven't heard even a whisper about it.

I said something similar when people were asking about the trade in store with Awakening Gems and Sig Stones, because some people said they were holding onto items hoping for their return. But even when I told them what I knew, they said they'd continue to hold onto them regardless. So, use this information however you see fit!

Great post, thanks. Could you provide some background into what you have access to, not specific content but the type of information. For example I'd expect you to know everything happening within a month, maybe you are part of the battlegrounds working group and the rest you have no visibility of but can ask members of the team. Information like that may help us understand how to receive your comments.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    The Deadpool’s gold trade offers appeared last year after some months with the severe bug of gameplay. Due to its content, it must be seen as a kind of compensation or at a least as a kind of good will from Kabam to calm down the community. And it was greatly appreciated and seen as the best offers over all the years of the game.

Nevertheless the idea of an yearly (or twice a year) moment to spend a big amount of gold is good, even if the next bundles would be (a bit) less attractive.
    In this case, the use of the store would be better.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Noob question: What exactly was the Deadpool Gold Trade Offer?
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Oh, nice… Any idea, on how much gold was needed for the 6* crystal? Just to get an idea, whether it’s worth hoarding… XD
  • CaptainZexalCaptainZexal Posts: 19
    I mean it would be a terrible idea not to bring this back! This was something that actually got your players excited, the thought of once a year we can use gold!!!!!! Free gold!!!!!!

Please use your powers at be @Kabam Jax
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Cihag said:

Oh, nice… Any idea, on how much gold was needed for the 6* crystal? Just to get an idea, whether it’s worth hoarding… XD

I was a cav at the time (thronebreaker now), so idk what the offer/price was for thronebreaker's but here's a pic of the cav deal for a 6* crystal...

• Saske97Saske97 Posts: 79
    edited August 2022
    Cihag said:

These were the offers last time, roughly 10kk of gold for the selector and 5.5kk for the 6 star nexus

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Cihag said:

About 10-15m in total iirc. Pretty cheap.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The offer that killed my gold for the rest of the year lol. Excellent value though
    DrZola said:

How about a chance to complete the parts needed for PPool and GPool as well? Since he’s hopping around the EQ and all…

Dr. Zola

Still hoping my next Super Fabulous crystals give me the two pieces I need. I’ve just kinda lost hope on ever pulling a Goldpool.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

How about a chance to complete the parts needed for PPool and GPool as well? Since he’s hopping around the EQ and all…

Dr. Zola

Still hoping my next Super Fabulous crystals give me the two pieces I need. I’ve just kinda lost hope on ever pulling a Goldpool.
    I hit the jackpot and pulled his 6*. But I’ve got a ton of pieces laying around—3 heads here, a few torsos, five arms….

Just let me trade them. Like 2:1.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I hit the jackpot and pulled his 6*. But I’ve got a ton of pieces laying around—3 heads here, a few torsos, five arms….

Dr. Zola
    Lol feel like gifting them out? I think I have one or two extra laying around myself that I don’t need (mine is still armless).
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Lol feel like gifting them out? I think I have one or two extra laying around myself that I don’t need (mine is still armless).
    Perhaps we could arrange a trade…

Dr. Zola
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    Seems like everyone has solved the gold shortage issue and wants this to return. 😆
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

Seems like everyone has solved the gold shortage issue and wants this to return. 😆

And it’ll restart once everyone spends on this offer lol