**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Invulnerability and other boosts completely removed from Loyalty store ? Was this even announced ??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Update!

It seems they have not repopulated the store. I've got word they're going to dig a little deeper and see what's happening. They're confident they'll have it sorted soon.
  • Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    375 units for an invulnerability boast. That's almost $15 for a 2 fight war boast(i understand it is possible to cover 3 fights but for me at least 2 would still be the most likely outcome)...that's insanity! I mean whatever, i just wont buy them but it feels like a really obnoxious price.
  • Options
    Update again!

Problem should be resolved!
  • Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87
    Yep, they are back. Thank you!
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Update again!

Problem should be resolved!

Thanks Jax.
  • Options
    TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    edited August 2022
    are the 150 and 200 boosts coming back to the loyalty store? all i see are the 8 percent so far
  • Options
    Tedders said:

are the 150 and 200 boosts coming back to the loyalty store? all i see are the 8 percent so far

Today, all 12 (6x 150 +200) of the Power Boosts are all in the Loyalty Store. Think yesterday it was that way as well. (you have to scroll further down past the other types to get to where those ones are).

As for the 8 + 12 Special Boosts, yesterday think I saw 1 class of 8, and different class of the 12 versions (so just 2 total).
    Today looks like 3 different classes of just the 8% version (and no 12, although don’t know if that changes from person to person).
    So that one still seems to be Random based, similar to how it used to be in Store.