**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No permanent ban in war?

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Hercules and torch shouldn't be pernament banned?

Comments

• JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41
    Question. I havnt seen it anywhere on here or in game but who are the champs on the blacklist? Was it even monitored last season ?
  • darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The game team is aware and actively investigating. Hoping to have it resolved ASAP. Will update when I can!

Can we get someone from the mods to acknowledge that the issue with war enlistment and alliances being de-enlisted is being reviewed.
    This has been going on since off season and little Support has been provided. This will be the first of the new season that my alliance has not been matched due to being de-enlisted.
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    Some comment from the mods before attack start would be really appreciated

Will Herc and Torch be blacklisted or not?
    If they are not, can alliances use them in attack?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 597 ★★★
    Well they are in a timezone where the work day hasn’t started so y’all gonna have to wait.
  • ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    While there's alliances such as mine in timezones where it's 12.30am for leadership/officers who just will need to guess what is going on for tier2 wars as we won't be awake when war commences.

The blacklist was not working in any off season war, should not be left to hours before wars starts to give an answer, the right thing to do is cancel war #1 to not put pressure on players and the devs to rush out a product that isn't working (in more than one facet if you see other threads on the forums).
    Just saying if they aren’t at work they aren’t gonna respond, I too leave my work stuff behind when I leave for the day. It’ll be ok fellas life will carry on regardless of a game.
  • Are we getting an update on this @Kabam Jax
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    war starting in less than 2 hours...
  • Heets_sicilyHeets_sicily Posts: 5
    this is not normal!
    Amms90 said:

war starting in less than 2 hours...

cancel the war, nothing is already known about the new global
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Can we at least get an update before AW attack starts?

Do we need to ban Torch and Herc because it won't be working for the first war or not? Less than 30 minutes and we know nothing.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    10 mins before war starts in a multi time zone world.... Come on Kabam...
    @Kabam Jax news?
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Update!

The blacklist and whitelist issue should be resolved in time for the start of the first war of the season.

I still can't see the permaban
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Update!

The blacklist and whitelist issue should be resolved in time for the start of the first war of the season.

Thanks for the good news but I know many alliances that are banning Herc and HT just in case, what about those alliances that won’t get the chance to ban 5 champions
    Imagine if you choose to do torch and herc that’s a sacrifice you choose to make. Just like those not banning them running the risk of the permabans not working
  • RazeStrikeRazeStrike Posts: 61
    Can still use them in war. Tier 1/Masters Ally
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Step 1: Don’t count this war
    Step 2: Postpone season another week