AW delay is very inconvenient. Rank down gems please?

xTURKISHxxTURKISHx Member Posts: 70
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I specifically delayed taking one of my champs to rank three and took two champs to rent two specifically for aw defense.. if I would have known it was going to be delayed 6 days I would have much rather have ranked freed my other champ. Now I have zero resources to take that champ to rank three and they could have gotten me through additional content and act 7 to obtain the resources to take those other champs to rank 2. That really pisses me off that this is the case. I'd like some rank down gems to get those resources back
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Good luck with that lmao. What champs did you take to R2 and what champ would have carried you through act 7 at R3?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    The difference between a r2 and a r3 is like a 10% attack boosts and some.
  • nephewstewnephewstew Member Posts: 25
    This is how the next generation is..compensate for their own actions and mistakes...the only comp ur getting is that super sweet comp pack in that fantasy world u live in..the real world doesn't hold ur hand
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    Why is it that when something goes wrong with the game that someone whinges and wants rank down tickets?
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    We've already stated many, many times in the past and we've also posted in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. If we happen to change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.