**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What???!!!

x31bdvm6tgpx.png
Lol i used l3 in his regen he should be die but not die because of regen😂new bug Or maybe wolverine never die like comics lol

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Wait,What?
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Wait,What?
    He was on regen i used l3 he should be died but after l3 all health back 😂
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    I think it is a visual glitch where during the SP3 animation, the health bar doesn't show the regeneration's effect.

But the regeneration is still in place and the calculation is all being done in the background.

So while it might seem that his health has reached 0 during the animation of the SP3, he is actually still out-regenerating the SP3 damage. Once the animation ends, the correct health status is displayed.

My guess.
  • Options
    Wait,What?
    He was on regen i used l3 he should be died but after l3 all health back 😂

That's a bug with nebula,her sp3 is NOT working as intended,Several people brought this up today,lol.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I think it is a visual glitch where during the SP3 animation, the health bar doesn't show the regeneration's effect.

But the regeneration is still in place and the calculation is all being done in the background.

So while it might seem that his health has reached 0 during the animation of the SP3, he is actually still out-regenerating the SP3 damage. Once the animation ends, the correct health status is displayed.

My guess.

Regeneration,Bleed,Poison blah,blah,blah are freezed during l3's ,this nebula thing happened to me,with an unstoppable collosus
  • Options

My guess.

Regeneration,Bleed,Poison blah,blah,blah are freezed during l3's ,this nebula thing happened to me,with an unstoppable collosus

Just clearing that doubt😊
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

We're working on gathering information for this bug to send to our teams. In order to keep all that together, we'll be updating information over on this thread here.
This discussion has been closed.