**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Service Disruption... [Merged Threads]

Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
So, right as one day arenas are closing, directly prior to AQ's ending on day 5...we have another service disruption. This is tough. Makes me lose faith in you, Kabam. A comedy of frequent errors.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Ah so they screwed up again as usual lovely, their servers are a mess and always go down all the time.

Especially at critical moments and they also like silencing us all the time which is why all the posts and threads keep getting deleted or "merged"

Honestly just fix your stuff, there should be no issues when the aq and arenas are ending but there always are and it's just annoying and what you expect from them at this point.

I was almost done a fight in aq and likely will get half my health taken away as usual because of that terrible crash recovery system and I'm sure many others were also in the same position or doing arena, or quests.

Seriously just fix the game and your servers already
  • Such BS second time in 1 AQ I hope Kabam gives rewards if we don’t finish such BS!!!
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Funny how the movie and the game correlate with cheating. Was dying laughing
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    Really hope they fix the timers since we were an hour short on time
  • Oh well done Kabam, a couple of hours before the end of AQ is obviously the ideal time for Emergency Maintenance! I'm sure that won't mess people up at all!
  • With 45236 outages and emergency maintenances in the last 6 months... It's kinda weird that the investigations into these issues wouldn't result in a straightforward fix that was then explained to the customers. I know in my business when the customer sees problems that repeat themselves, they expect an answer as to why. They also expect us to be competent enough to knock out the issue after it's reoccurred a few times.
    If it's a hardware issue, that should be relatively easy to put your finger on and correct. The timing of the issues is very suspect but probably more related to server/network stress than anything else I'd guess.

I just don't know why we hear nothing at all except the same scripted "we are aware and looking into it" and then nothing else.

With the amount of random and forced outages since January, it's becoming an expected thing. It's moved beyond the huge frustration that it used to be into a full on joke. But we still don't hear what has happened or what the company is doing to ensure it doesn't continue. And then it happens again lmao. It just doesn't make sense. There isn't some temperamental, mystical force that no one understands running the contest. This is straightforward hardware/software. Pls do better.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Our 90m milestone (150 glory and map6 crystal) will be missed plus 200 5* shards plus 1 map 5 crystal.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    it doesn't matter because we still open our wallets.
  • We understand how frustrating of a situation this is and we are working as quick as we can to get the game back up for everyone. Please understand that there were connection issues and therefore we took steps to get it resolved. Once we have more information we'll update on the stickied thread.
This discussion has been closed.