**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ completion offers gone? [resolved]

2»

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Maucksee said:

@SandeepS thank you brother got those offers from uncollected.

No worries, I had the same issue so glad it helped. I explored 8.1 with it
  • Options
    Cane987Cane987 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Jax Any news about this issue?
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Cane987 said:

@Kabam Jax Any news about this issue?

I did a support ticket. They are doing the offers manually to those impacted. I'd suggest doing a different difficulty if it's not done already. E.g. I did cav and didn't get the offer so I did UC after the fix and picked that offer up. If that option isn't available to you then you'll just have to wait unfortunately, canada have had a 3 day weekend so guessing limited staff.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 410 ★★★
    Closing in on a week. Any update on time frame these may be released?
  • Options
    I know you all have a lot on your plates but are we any closer to these being released? @kabam Jax
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/Kabam Jax

Sorry to be a pest but any updates on timing here?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    I finally opened a ticket on this on Wednesday (the one week mark since Jax noted the problem). I didn’t get any response for three days (unusual when you open a ticket). Today I did a follow up ping on the ticket and finally got a response that it was a known error and that they were going to manually push the offer ‘soon’. Of course we already have known that for 10 days now.

At this point I would suggest that if you haven’t already opened a ticket that you do so. A large number of tickets on this showing up is more likely to generate action than continuing to post in the forums.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    I did just receive the offer on my most recent login, so they seem to be addressing this now.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    What was the offer for 100% cav E/Q I got the 1000 unit offer for doing just a run through on cav bought it straight away offer was mint.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260

• Options
    These offers went out to players who were previously unable to purchase them, last night.

Keep an eye out for them on your next log in!