**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade v. Spot - Dimensional Being bug

gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
Spot is tagged as a dimensional being. However, when I tried to fight him with Blade, Danger Sense did not activate.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

Villain synergy works.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Villain synergy works.

Maybe he's not supposed to have the dimensional being tag?
    H3t3r said:

Villain synergy works.

Dunno. Can't wait for the Blade is nerfed threads I'd that's the case.
  • Hey Summoners,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    The game team has found the issue and a fix will be implemented soon.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Nice. Thanks for the fast response.

i mean its obviously stupid to call it a blade nerf but the lengths kabam goes to make sure there isnt any dimensional being blade can take advantage of makes me think they will instead remove the dimensional being tag lmao

@Amazing_Demon05 looks like you were really wrong.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited October 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

So what will the fix be.. Allow Blade to correctly danger sense him (being a dimensional being), -or- remove the dimensional being tag from Spot ??

**and why did you lose your ORANGE text color the last couple days ? Or did you never have Orange text (although could have sworn at one point you did)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

H3t3r said:

Villain synergy works.

He is covered in portals he gained from escaping another dimension… don’t know about you but that screams dimensional being
    Well you'd think rintrah would be tagged one as in his bio he's mentioned as a being from another dimension but here we are.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

So what will the fix be.. Allow Blade to correctly danger sense him (being a dimensional being), -or- remove the dimensional being tag from Spot ??

**and why did you lose your ORANGE text color the last couple days ? Or did you never have Orange text (although could have sworn at one point you did)
    looks
    orange to me on desktop version
  • Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

looks
    orange to me on desktop version
    Lol. Now it's orange again for me, but ALL of Jax's replies (here and in other threads) were all without Orange an hour ago. Maybe they saw this and corrected it.
    Note, iPad Safari, full version.

• So what will the fix be.. Allow Blade to correctly danger sense him (being a dimensional being), -or- remove the dimensional being tag from Spot ??

*Speculation* From what I've seen in conversations, it looks like the error is on Blade's danger sense, not the tag on Spot.

And if someone steels my orange text one more time, we're turning this car around!