**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds 2 win objective disappeared when moving from Silver I to Gold III

Hi,

I just moved from silver I to gold III and the 48h objective which gives 400 tokens for 2 wins just vanished without I could complete it, maybe this has something to do that the objective changes to 3 wins in gold? But the 3 wins objective does not show up, which means I lose 400 tokens here.

Can this be checked?

Comments

• Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    same here, but no response from kabam
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Same here I moved from bronze one to silver three and the objective was there for me to claim but it wouldn't let me. When I restarted the objective was gone and I don't have the trophy rewards from that objective.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    I think they have different objectives for different Tiers so when you move it clears your old one.
    Definetly a bug.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Happened to me last season and I submitted a ticket. After 10-15 back and forth emails with support, I gave up. Not worth my sanity. It was like banging my head against the wall.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    I went from silver to gold and my gold objective just randomly popped up, but not with the same timings as the other. Plus I had restarted my game several times so it wasnt linked to a restart
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Same I don't even know if I got them or not because I didn't know what I had previously
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Same silver 1 to gold 3. 3 victory green was blinking would not let me clam closed out app went back in now only have one victory? WTH!
  • Options
    Hello Summoners,

The team is aware of this situation and is looking into its cause. I don't have much more information beyond that at this time, but as the situation unfolds we'll pass it along.