**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season war rewards....what is happening?

I saw that the rewards of the war season are changed. No more nexus?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Class nexus for higher tiers
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    No, they're still there, but now they're class nexus, look at the selectors
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Idk. I thought OP wasn't looking closely enough, but I looked for myself and it looks like the old rewards.
  • TRUhokage123TRUhokage123 Posts: 4
    Ye no nexus no r4 mats anymore hopefully a bug
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I saw this as well. Poking someone about it now. Not sure if it is just a visual thing, or a "oh my god oh no aaaaahh" kind of thing.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Yeah it’s messed up. My alliance was gold 1 and it was 100% showing a 6* nexus before the season ended now it’s back to a 5*
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    Before:

After:

• TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    edited October 2022
    @Kabam Miike Just a visual bug may be.. even the leaderboard is bugged.. may be the old screen reappeared.. hopefully it gets rectified like always after the actual season timer ends

Season 36: REPAIR
    Rewards screen needs a repair lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    edited October 2022
    I'm told this is mostly a visual bug that should not affect Season 36 rewards going out. Although I would check them to be sure.

It is actually showing next season's rewards - which are obviously wrong, but are being adjusted before season 37 starts. This season's rewards should go out with the rewards that were showing before the season ended, which last I checked did appear to be correct while in-season.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    The current “leaderboard says season 36” appears visually it is showing season 36 rewards as well
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    On a side note it shows the leaderboard from season 36 indicating thats why the rewards shown are the outdated ones
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Great now Gold and lower got nerfed rewards, why take the nexus away? Not every player wants to be in a Plat+ alliance we don’t have the time/skill for that 😂.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Great now Gold and lower got nerfed rewards, why take the nexus away? Not every player wants to be in a Plat+ alliance we don’t have the time/skill for that 😂.

So you commented without reading the thread. Cool cool.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    ItsDamien said:

So you commented without reading the thread. Cool we cool.
    My bad I got it now 😂, trying to always expect the worst these days…
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    Kabam Jax said:

Confirming that this is a visual bug.

The rewards for this season are in line with the update.

What do you mean in line with the update ? Will the reward distribute when the new update comes?
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 406 ★★★
    What’s the over under on rewards being delayed or wrong due to this “visual” bug
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Lol I came on just to mention this but it's been addressed thank god so if we get the old structure and new structure not our faults 😉👍
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    Pemula said:

Kabam Jax said:

What do you mean in line with the update ? Will the reward distribute when the new update comes?
    The update to the war rewards this season not a game update.
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank you for the confirmation. And the quote we can use when we get shafted
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Thank you for the confirmation. And the quote we can use when we get shafted
    Shafted? Getting the wrong rewards is a best case scenario. Wait an extra week and add the right rewards. Keep the old ones.