**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any news on Relics release?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
I haven't found any information about it, neither here on in-game. Last info I have seen is "late November". Any updates?

Comments

• flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Posts: 44
    Bump, don’t think we’ve had a concrete date put on this yet, I’m very eager to open those relic crystals I have waiting around
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Does anyone care about relics?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Very Soon! That Hotfix that went out the other day was in preparation for Relics. We don't want to push them live on a Friday, but I would look forward to them coming out early next week.

Good to know a time frame. Thank you @Kabam Miike !
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Chobbly said:

I'm interested to see where they go with Relics.

The current batch don't particularly grab me mechanically - nice and everything but that's about it.

Give me a relic which increases Fury duration, limits Regeneration Rate drops, increases the effectiveness of Adrenaline or boosts ability accuracy then I'll be interested - and invested.

Same. The values I see don't impress me much tbh, but I'm withholding judgement till I test them out myself
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Has info on what these are for been released yet As far as how many ch needed to get what items? For paragon is there really a need for any of items except 6* and possible some 5* level rewards?