**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your favourite scene in a Marvel film

2»

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★

also this.
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 279 ★★★
    My favourite scene was that one where Antman shrinks down in Endgame and then leaps upwards into Th-
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

I keep waiting for a MCU movie I like more than this one. Still hasn't happened.

I also love the scene from Ragnarok when Hela shows up. Cate Blanchett just looks so badass when she shows up.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Great responses guys, brought back so many memories 😃
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Yelena mocking Natasha for "being such a poser"
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★

This whole scene chills every frickin time
  • Hard to pick an exact favourite but...

I just finished Hawkeye a couple weeks ago and loved the elevator scene with Yelena and Kate.

Also loved the Daredevil reveal in Spider-man No Way Home.

Deadpool is also one of my favourite films, but until they tie that to the MCU, he will be sadly omitted from this list.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Deadpool trying to block Cable’s bullets with his swords and missing every single one because he wasn’t used to future tech.

I find all the typical crowd cheering scenes cringey. These are supposed to be fights to the death but everyone gets time to pose and get all their weapons ready.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    After all the marvel movies this one still gives me goosebumps

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/HrTC3JBUdTU

forgot this. Talk about a character establishing moment.

• Always gives me an adrenaline rush these 2 scenes
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    mata2021 said:

As this is my personal favorite, here’s my second favorite Marvel moment:

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

This one. Natalie Holt did a really good job with the music for that one as well.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    The Cap vs Cap fight in Endgame. And Tony cracking time travel in under a minute.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Cap and Tony fighting Loki in Berlin in 1st Avengers movie.
    Tony's entrance perfectly encapsulates Iron Man: genius, humor, firepower.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Venom - pile of bodies, pile of heads is a cool scene

I also like Yondu's - I'm Mary Poppins y'all!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    For me il have quite a few favs loki saying ive been falling for thirty minutes but the guardians scene with the power stone another one i like of the dance battle for distracting ronan, as someone mentioned already kitty putting juggernaut through the ground and him saying the line is always for me a fav then theres also the ive come to bargain scene, in new mutants with magik opening the portal and the armor starts to form
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    There are too many good scenes. I enjoyed the references to previous movies.
    The ones I remind are:

Ragnarok: « I know him, he is a work colleague », « Hey Loki, look who’s there » and the fight in the arena.

Captain Marvel: when Fury is scanned and assessed as weak as a threat, and all the moments with Fury and Goose.

Infinity: Strange answering there was only 1 timeline where Thanos loses.

Guardians 1 and 2: the ending scene with Tiny Groot dancing on Jackson’s 5 title in front of Drax, and Baby Groot with the button.

Age of Ultron: when Captain moves Mjollnir just a bit and Thor’s face by seeing it. And of course when Captain picks up Mjollnir in Endgame with « I knew it » from Thor.

Endgame: the last « Avengers, assemble ! », Rocket kidding Marvel about an hair workshop, Nebula warning there is a idiot on thelanding zone, the Antman’s fails in time travelling.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yondu's Sacrifice
    It just feels real to me with my father not being my blood father but raising as my blood father is a *insert phrase* but it always makes me cry
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    There are a handful of MCU scenes that rouse me, but the scene I found most visually satisfying as an on-screen display of someone’s power/potential without being boringly OP is the (non-MCU) Nightcrawler attack on the Whitehouse in X-Men 2.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    The scene in the Ant Man and The Wasp: Quantamania trailer, where Scott says "I don't have to win, we both just have to lose." Easily one of the best quotes in the MCU
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    The "I am Iron Man" from the first Iron Man movie. The line in Endgame was a great callback, but the OG line is the one I remember the most. It was such a great way to end that movie and a perfect character moment.

This is also a pretty dope moment from Agents of Shield:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7sxd3bDdAQ
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    So many great scenes. It's hard to choose just one, so here are a few of mine:

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Since the topic was "Marvel" film and not specifically "MCU" film - I'm going to go with my absolute favorite sequence that brought me so much joy as a teen the very first time I saw it - and it's still an incredible sequence of events.

X2 - the jet scene. Jean and Storm have just picked up Wolverine and the kids. Fighter jets start tracking them, and Storm creates 20 or so tornados to trail her jet and cause the pilots to eject. Right before one does though, he launches two missiles.

Jean begins using her telekinesis to attempt to derail the approaching missiles. As she focuses all of her strength, a glint of fire appears in her eyes, our tease of the Phoenix force. She successfully explodes one missile but just misses with the other, causing it to graze the ship and create a hole in the jet.

This entire time, Rogue has been struggling to lock in her seatbelt, so the open gap pulls her out of the jet, circling in air. Nightcrwaler teleports out and grabs her, pulling her back in. As they're all about to crash the jet suddenly stop still, revealing Magneto saving them from guaranteed peril.

It's just such a well done scene, and the Jean-Phoenix reveal was completely kept under wraps from audiences, which is really cool.

• TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143