**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are we losing/gaining war rating?

It’s off season and we’re in tier 2. This shouldn’t be happening

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike can I get a response on this? I’m sorry if I sound impatient but I’m stressed because I’m afraid this is going to screw some alliances over
  • Options
    Bvukas11Bvukas11 Posts: 85
    Curious is anyone else his this issue or was it a 1 off?
  • Options
    MJ021MJ021 Posts: 4
    We are experiencing the same at Tier 1…
  • Options
    MJ021MJ021 Posts: 4

• Options
    Sliderz00Sliderz00 Posts: 22
    My alliance just broke into Tier 1, now we could get screwed bc we r down players!
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Fitz021 said:

Yea we have it. Let’s hope they fix it fast
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Bringing this to the team now, everyone!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Thank you Jax!
  • Options
    Also, is the tactic for next season supposed to be unsteady ground or planetary might in tier 1/2? I’m just wondering because we haven’t seen any update on that yet
  • Options

Also, is the tactic for next season supposed to be unsteady ground or planetary might in tier 1/2? I’m just wondering because we haven’t seen any update on that yet

It’s PE and Subdue
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Please fix it soon. We made it into tier 3 in season 39 and I don’t want to drop back to tier 4.
  • Options
    Game team has made the necessary adjustment; it may take a moment to populate.

I recommend resetting and then check to see if the rating impact has adjusted!
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 55
    Kabam Jax said:

Still shows a plus/minus after rebooting. How long should we wait before we should see a change. We are in tier 4
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Still didn't change
  • Options
    No change yet
  • Options
    Yep. Fair to say by now whatever they tried didn't fix it. Hopefully they can address it when the developers arrive in the morning so the changes are reflected before attack phase.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    We’ve had this issue in the past and the correction was only on the following war. Odds are, they won’t be able to do anything for this one
  • Options
    If I remember right last time it lasted multiple wars. I think the hope here when Jax posted that they had fixed it and to check in game is that it would reflect the change. Hopefully they'll provide an update.
  • Options
    This war is gonna suck. We are underdog.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    No word on this? This is going to impact any alliance that is on the border of tiers. You could just outright cancel this war until you fix war rating.
  • Options
    Herkes7Herkes7 Posts: 15
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang, following up on this now!

Please keep in mind time zones when requesting communication from us. We can't make changes or communicate them when we're all sleeping.

That’s fair some of the time, however when things are being requested and it goes 30+ hours with no reply that’s why people get a little frustrated. Which in turn leads to those requesting things and expecting a response within a reasonable time frame which rarely is achieved.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Please keep in mind time zones when requesting communication from us. We can't make changes or communicate them when we're all sleeping.

What’s your expected response timeframe? Do you have set KPI’s??
  • Options
    Herkes7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

That’s fair some of the time, however when things are being requested and it goes 30+ hours with no reply that’s why people get a little frustrated. Which in turn leads to those requesting things and expecting a response within a reasonable time frame which rarely is achieved.
    This thread hasn't even been alive for more than 24 hours. Be patient and remember kabam employees are humans too and need to spend time with their families instead of catering to your every want.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Herkes7 said:

Kabam Jax said:

This thread hasn't even been alive for more than 24 hours. Be patient and remember kabam employees are humans too and need to spend time with their families instead of catering to your every want.

Lmao I am not even referring to this thread regarding their response. And tbh this is their job so their response time should be good. It’s not a hobby for them at the end of the day they are getting paid to read and respond 😂
  • Options
    If you want context @Pikolu i suggest reading this forum thread then let’s see if your response is the same…..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/326746/0/#Form_Comment
  • Options
    Herkes7 said:

If you want context @Pikolu i suggest reading this forum thread then let’s see if your response is the same…..

They don't respond to everything. And that thread is irrelevant for the conversation we are having here since kabam jax already replied to this thread and his response that you were quoting was to those asking for information at 2am where the they are at.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank you! Hopefully fixed before war starts!

• Options
    Pikolu said:

Herkes7 said:

They don't respond to everything. And that thread is irrelevant for the conversation we are having here since kabam jax already replied to this thread and his response that you were quoting was to those asking for information at 2am where the they are at.
    Lmfao no that’s the point they don’t respond to most Things hence the frustration 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Man2thMan2th Posts: 48
    War has started and this has not been fixed. Cmon man! Cancel this round! It’s absolutely ridiculous we are dealing with this knowing all of the things alliances are doing right now. Especially in off-season. CANCEL IT.