**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation Clarification

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
What exactly do you mean when you say "impacted players"?

Are those who did the quest and used no items deemed impacted?

Are those who used items but still did the quest deemed impacted?

What about those who couldn't do the quest, is that the impacted?

I have received nothing as of yet (whether I can claim them or not) but I was indeed impacted in my eyes, I completed the quest but used items to do so.

Comments

• FrozenLoganFrozenLogan Posts: 45
    Saw in another thread it is players that attempted threat level 3,4 5 with the bugged node.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

Saw in another thread it is players that attempted threat level 3,4 5 with the bugged node.

I wonder if that means you'll only get it if you done them 3 difficulties then.... I only did level 5
  • Mr_GodMr_God Posts: 3

I did all the difficulties but i didn’t receive any compensation

I did them all and didn't got any
  • dharkconspiresdharkconspires Posts: 59
    i did all the difficulties and couldn't do the hardest threat due to the bug and didn't receive any compensation mail
  • J666DJ666D Posts: 2

Now I have 2 different claims and both has bug, cannot be claimed
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 145

I did all the difficulties but i didn’t receive any compensation

Same here i did all the difficulty even level 5 using items but so far can't see any comp
    J666D said:

Now I have 2 different claims and both has bug, cannot be claimed

man if i cant get those 13k 6* shards i might as well quit
  • Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
    Same. Did all and no compensation so far. Would be nice to know a time frame so we can contact support when appropriate and not bug them prematurely.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Jax said hopefully end of week
    Bringing these over to this thread from another about the same query. Shame I didn't see that thread prior to creating this one lol

• Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    I also completed all the levels in the SQ everytime i had tickets to use, but i haven't evn received any mails let alone be able to try and accept them.
    @Kabam will we all receive the in game message with comp once you have found a resolution?
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

I also completed all the levels in the SQ everytime i had tickets to use, but i haven't evn received any mails let alone be able to try and accept them.
    @Kabam will we all receive the in game message with comp once you have found a resolution?

Same here, just nothing
  • StantonaStantona Posts: 107
    Not sure what is going on but I cannot claim any of these packages sat in my stash :|
  • Good to know thanks
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    Coppin said:

Why is people commenting "i didn't get anything".. when no one did.. its bugged...u want to get a mail u can't claim?...

I guess people just want reassurance that there wasn't a screw up in the criteria for giving the comp. as well as the comp. Itself. I personally didn't get any notification/message and had done all of the side quest.
    _Pez_ said:

Coppin said:

Why is people commenting "i didn't get anything".. when no one did.. its bugged...u want to get a mail u can't claim?...

I guess people just want reassurance that there wasn't a screw up in the criteria for giving the comp. as well as the comp. Itself. I personally didn't get any notification/message and had done all of the side quest.
    This is what my thinking was behind creating this thread. I'm perfectly aware that the comp was bugged and couldn't be claimed, I'm also aware that it drops bit by bit so not everyone gets them at the same time, which is precisely why I waited around 12 hours between seeing the first posts of them arriving and me posting in here.
  • A reminder that this is compensating for a bugged node in January's Side Quest.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure I did them pre-fix. Not sure if that's part of the issue or not.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    _Pez_ said:

Coppin said:

People are literally asking to get a bug..
    The reassurance was the post by Jax describing the criteria.. right now saying they didn't get anything is the same as saying they want a bug..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Awesome. Thanks Jax. Just curious.