**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monday's Special Announcement Will Be

Comments

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Don't know why people are upset. I know I'll never forget where I was when this announcement came out...what a day...
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Hahahah typical Kabam. Only effect 5 players in their millions of players. Not a very exciting announcement. #kabamed

kahyped
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Anoucment is nothing good job kabam no announcement big deal #kabammedinthebin
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    Yeah gotta admit, that's a pretty lackluster "big" announcement!

Not to quote my own post or anything haha....but HAD to make sure I got it right. Wasn't touted as a "big" announcement, my apologies...it was supposed to be a "special" announcement! So truly, a big big sorry for getting this all wrong and CLEARLY blowing the hype way out of proportion haha
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    The worst announcement I’ve ever heard
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    well they got 5 more like on Facebook.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I missed the announcement
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Classic Kabam. Make an announcement which doesn't even Cater to 99 % of their players and in this scenario only the top 5.
  • *sighs*.....
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Bah so this was their " big" announcement, that's a big slap in the face to everyone else and shows you what's wrong with your thought process and you're pretty and attidues towards your player base.

I never had any expectations about the announcement but I actually thought it may have some importance like changes or bug fixes or something but sadly it's just more catering to the whales while alienating the other players.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Good job everyone. Now the top 5 from here on will get nothing.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Rednick69 wrote: »

Yup, they would have been much better off doing nothing extra then giving out a few free champs. That was the real mistake
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Rednick69 wrote: »

If they announce that since the very beginning, nobody would be mad, and still the top 5 would get something
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Where is the announcement? Is it in General, News, or in game?
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    You guys really missed the mark. A big announcement that only counts for five players was ridiculous.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Thank you for your feedback on this announcement. First off, I merged a thread into the original to keep things together. As for the announcement, we realize that this only affects a small group of players, but was something that we, and Mr Goldblum, were very excited to share with you all as an extra surprise. We're now aware that this is not the announcement you guys had all hoped for, and are sorry that many of you felt let down by the scale and scope of this surprise. We will be sure to take all of this feedback in mind when we tease out future announcements, and really appreciate everyone that has provided us with constructive criticism regarding this matter. Our goal was to do a little something extra special this time around, and not to cause the wider community disappointment - it appears we've missed the mark this time around, and we'll keep this in mind moving forward.

always remember no news is good news, again you have let down the majority of the player base myself included.

happy thanksgiving
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hey Everybody,

Thank you for your feedback on this announcement. First off, I merged a thread into the original to keep things together. As for the announcement, we realize that this only affects a small group of players, but was something that we, and Mr Goldblum, were very excited to share with you all as an extra surprise. We're now aware that this is not the announcement you guys had all hoped for, and are sorry that many of you felt let down by the scale and scope of this surprise. We will be sure to take all of this feedback in mind when we tease out future announcements, and really appreciate everyone that has provided us with constructive criticism regarding this matter. Our goal was to do a little something extra special this time around, and not to cause the wider community disappointment - it appears we've missed the mark this time around, and we'll keep this in mind moving forward.

The sad thing is, my expectations were already low, but somehow I'm still disappointed. Well done, Kabam. Well done. Lol
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    ...we realize that this only affects a small group of players, but was something that we, and Mr Goldblum, were very excited to share with you all as an extra surprise.

1) apparently the complainy portion of this message board doesn't like being reminded that they're not particularly exceptional
    2) if we all got paid what Mr Goldblum got to cross-promote this (I presume a stack of units and an "action figure" of his Grandmaster character), I'd certainly be cool with that

But seriously, getting ol' Jeff is a Good Get, as they say in the biz, so nice work Corporate folks.
  • WOW! great announcement Kabam. Way to build the hype that effects 5 people.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I think it was a cool idea, but definitely should have been modified to include a larger base of the community.
  • Also, who ever flagged my post as Abuse: thank you. Since my hope was that the community reps at Kabam would read it, actually *forcing* them to read it helps me out greatly, even if it does also put you on the watch list for abusing the flagging system. It is always nice to see when someone is willing to risk their own posting privileges to help someone else out. But I don't recommend this kind of risk be taken on my account in general. Its appreciated, but probably not necessary.