**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

16.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• GregorGregor Posts: 25
    @Kabam Vydious Really enjoyed the news! One question: Will this appreciation week have the same lowered energy cost for act 4 as the previous one? I'm looking foward to make an act 4 100% push, but maybe waiting to see if I get this 2 energy/tile benefit.
    ty
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Quake nerfed
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41
    Seriously. Halls of fortune for the holidays? This is normally when we’d have the gold realm.

Halls of fortune = 1 new quest per day.
    Gold realm = a timer, usually I think around every 7 hours & the quest would be around for 2 Hrs.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    IndridCold wrote: »
    Seriously. Halls of fortune for the holidays? This is normally when we’d have the gold realm.

Gold realm = a timer, usually I think around every 7 hours & the quest would be around for 2 Hrs.

Dude they will both be up, healing and gold. Halls of fortune is the gold realm.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

just be happy u can get gold and revies to use one act5.4 ore what u need them
  • jarredsaylesjarredsayles Posts: 14
    @Kabam Vydious is this the generic version of the gold realms? "Halls of Fortune," what happened to the real Gold Realms we get to run every 7 hours. Everyone is broke around this biotch. We need some serious gold influx...
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Dude they will both be up, healing and gold. Halls of fortune is the gold realm.

No it isn’t. Yes it’s a gold quest. But it’s on a 24 hr timer. VS gold realm, which is on a 9 hour timer.
    edited December 2017

Dude, NO. They are not the same!
    ujeqo9x4bauu.jpeg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Dude. NO! They are not the same[/quote]
    dude it stil golde so just stop
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Halls of fortune and halls of healing isn't up together sorry to say it's one of them one day then the next day is the other till it ends
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

No it isn’t. Yes it’s a gold quest. But it’s on a 24 hr timer. VS gold realm, which is on a 9 hour timer.

Dude, NO. They are not the same!

Dudes seriously, it’s free. How about they don’t give it to you at all? It’ll be up for two weeks. Can never make people happy.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★

Halls of fortune and Gold Realm are NOT the same.

Gold realm gave out almost 3x the amount of gold as the Halls of Fortune did.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Hey @Kabam Miike , the t4c event quest state t4c. Will completing/exploring include FULL t4c? Or fragments. Just trying to get some clarification because you didn’t state fragments so I’m assuming it’s FULL t4c.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    edited December 2017
    @Viper1987 Exactly what I’m saying!!!! It’s free 350k gold EVERY OTHER DAY!! Jesus Christ guys.
  • RockermanRockerman Posts: 17
    There's no mention of Labyrinth of Legends Magik getting the Dimensional Being tag fixed, though it was mentioned by @Kabam Wolf that it would be in 16.1
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    @Viper1987 Exactly what I’m saying!!!! It’s free 350k gold EVERY DAY!! Jesus Christ guys.

Every other day, but still I'm grateful.
    I'm not saying I'm not grateful or appreciative, cuz I am. I'm happy with anything free from Kabam. I'm just saying the Gold Realms and the Halls of Fortune are not the same.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @MH2804 there is zero chance that you will get full t4cc from the daily quest. As others have pointed out this is not a new quest. You get t4cc class frags.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    What are the rewards for completing the Uncollected difficulty?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    @MH2804 there is zero chance that you will get full t4cc from the daily quest. As others have pointed out this is not a new quest. You get t4cc class frags.

If they don't give us a t3cc from the daily event, there is no way you are getting a full t4cc.
  • MacomberingMacombering Posts: 6
    Are they doing away with Mordo’s passive ability that prevents Ability Accuracy reduction? I find it a little odd that a Crit Rating debuff (fatigue) prevents one of his abilities.
  • Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Quake nerfed

Her aftershock damage was buffed to match the info page. It's about 3x more damage for each aftershock.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to testing Quake.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Any word on t4c quests ?
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    "Fixed an issue causing abilities that trigger from a “Well Timed Block” to activate inconsistently" ummmmm.... does that mean they'll actually get parried like they should've been when this problem was happening?? Cause there were PLENTY of times that enemies should've been parried from my "Well Timed Block that didn't happen and just the debuff was applied.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Quake nerfed

Her aftershock damage was buffed to match the info page. It's about 3x more damage for each aftershock.

those are 2 separate issues.

1. seems like a correction to her damage output not working properly
    2. removed her ability to stun mid-special. according to one other poster in this thread, she was meant to be able to stun mid special.

if #2 is true, then she has indeed been nerfed.