**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More detailed XP-Bar

I would really like to see a more detailed XP-Bar, so that Summoners can plan their missions better when they are close to a new level. I know that does not affect the endgame player base, but it helps new and progressing Players a lot. Especially at the higher levels 50+ it gets pretty hard to estimate the right amount of xp needed and because of that I would really appreciate a XP-Bar in that you are able to see how much XP are missing to the next level.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah the health bar % made it way easier to strategize in fights. Kabam if u could do the same with xp, it would be awesome
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Not bad idea. Agree with that.
    I'd consider as satisfying even the amount of XP needed to another level after tapping my profile in the game.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I wish there was a number of XP to tell us how many XP points we needed.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Yes percentages are not really enough a detailed number that shows missing XP would be super awesome
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    Yes percentages are not really enough a detailed number that shows missing XP would be super awesome

Well yeah I didn’t mean a percentage, I was just comparing benefits to the health %
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    yes this is great idea, I really dislike it when I use a energy refill and only get to use a small portion of it before the next level is reached. I would've waited for free energy if that was the case.
  • Hey gang!

I've moved this over to the proper section of the forums but also wanted to let you know that we'll bring this up to the team. It's a good idea and I totally get why all of you would like to see it in game. :)
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Thanks man I love to hear that and I hope to see it as soon as possible 😄 just wondering why no one has brought up the idea before 🧐🤔
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I would rather see them address why the XP boosts are still so prevalent for people above level 60.
  • I would rather see them address why the XP boosts are still so prevalent for people above level 60.

*For item use