**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I followed Kabams process and still got shafted

So I was one of the ones who opened 10 crystals before Kabam realized they put in last years prizes.

So I opened a ticket with Kabam and they said they were too busy and would get back to me which it’s been a week and nothing.

I proceeded to pm Kabam miike but no response

How crappy eh? Follow the process and get shafted And they wonder why so much complaining on the forums

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Sounds familiar
  • Kabam Miike can't really do anything about it himself. Try hitting up their support tickets again and if it doesn't work yet again, spam till they can't ignore u.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming he's enjoying his Christmas Eve. There are other Mods around no doubt. Just wait to hear back from Support is my guess.
  • I'm assuming he's enjoying his Christmas Eve. There are other Mods around no doubt. Just wait to hear back from Support is my guess.

Ah yes and still nothing. Support team is a disgrace. I tried to play nice and follow the process. Now u know why so many get mad at this company. So un responsive

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Most mods don't read PMs. Hope that a mod sees this post. Post the 8-digit ticket number here as well
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Hey, actually do NOT post the ticket number. I just had a thread taken down for doing that, they don't want those posted.

Best you can do is tag a mod and hope they show up here or PM you. I know Vydious is around right now as he just PM'd me.

I completely agree about Support being a huge fail lately. Kabam has made some serious strides over the past half of a year in so many areas, but it seems like Support and the server/bug issues are worse than ever.
  • Hey there -

I'm going to close down this thread, but please send me a direct message with the ticket number so I can have it looked into.

As for mods reading messages, please keep in mind that we get more than several a day and it can take awhile for us to get back to you on matters.
This discussion has been closed.