**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is wrong with Uncollected Void? [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    No thats not my point. My point is every single new event you get a group whining about a hard fight. You realize that your in the hardest difficulty for one? For two alot of us love the new challenging difficulty instead of auto fighting the whole monthly quest. So either upgrade your roster get better or just decrease the difficulty.

I think the issue is the fights made much harder due to him being... BUGGED!

That's what the main part of the post is about, the fact that having a buff will still KO you quickly, when it should only be debuffs.

I agree with a lot whinging most of the time, like Ice Phoenix, but that wasn't a bug, this is... so it's slightly different.

In the meantime I will send you a Blue Peter badge for doing it so easily 👏 👏 😒
    What proof do you have that it's a bug? Do you have Void's ability description and understand how he works? Did you read over his abilities before fighting him? Everyone is so quick to call "bug" when it's possible you just don't know how to fight him.

Did you read his info before calling someone else out ? Guess it's you who don't know
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Agent Venom and shrugging champs works perfectly.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    The fight wasn’t all that terrible. You need to watch his timer and save your tenth hit for when his debuff shows up that’ll do away with the debuff. The more champs you have alive on your team the longer the timer is. Hyperion worked really well for me against void. Also Gwenpool.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    And furthermore @Kabam Miike you stated that passive damage champs like ice Phoenix and Magik wouldn’t have such a high sig lvl. Void appears to be at lvl 200!

His sig has nothing to do with his passive damage....
    Just throw 9hit combo and once yo get the debuff, throw 10th hit and you'll purify the debuff, rinse and repeat. And if you have Vulture just spam L1 so you dont have to worry about him getting to l3, and you can keep you eyes on the combo meter and those debuffs

His passive damage amount is based on sig lvl

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    And furthermore @Kabam Miike you stated that passive damage champs like ice Phoenix and Magik wouldn’t have such a high sig lvl. Void appears to be at lvl 200!

Just throw 9hit combo and once yo get the debuff, throw 10th hit and you'll purify the debuff, rinse and repeat. And if you have Vulture just spam L1 so you dont have to worry about him getting to l3, and you can keep you eyes on the combo meter and those debuffs

His passive damage amount is based on sig lvl

Its not...
    Once duped he converts all intimidating presence debuffs (at max stack)into Fear of the void and once fear of the Void is active he generates intimidating presence debuffs x% faster, so in uncollected he will never be at that state.

So has nothing to do with his sig ability...
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123

What about vulture? Kindly enlighten me please. I have no knowledge of vulture's potential ey hahahaha
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    It makes sense

It also makes cents. :D:D
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    This is Ridiculous! That unavoidable damage just costed me 400 units plus all the health and revives I had stashed to finish it! Void is broken I don't run any suicides but I died in 5 seconds , the gameplay is extremely quick, faster than normal. Fix this Kabam! I play on a Samsung galaxy tab s2

Uncollected Event just showing us who spent 3 Odins to get thru the Collector. Lol. Maybe some of you guys aren't ready for this. After you spend 1200 units beating Void you get to show off that new title acting like bosses on the forum. Lol
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    There is no title with uncollected this month.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I'd drop a couple hundred to finish it if I was at a point that required it. The reward value in units is definitely high. Assuming you need them.
  • Agreed
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »

What about vulture? Kindly enlighten me please. I have no knowledge of vulture's potential ey hahahaha

Void has a 100% power gain on uncollected and with Vultures siphon charge (l1) he will never reach his l3, so no need to worry about his power bar much, given that you can evade his specials :smile:
  • Architect2429Architect2429 Posts: 24
    edited January 2018
    This is Ridiculous! That unavoidable damage just costed me 400 units plus all the health and revives I had stashed to finish it! Void is broken I don't run any suicides but I died in 5 seconds , the gameplay is extremely quick, faster than normal. Fix this Kabam! I play on a Samsung galaxy tab s2

Uncollected Event just showing us who spent 3 Odins to get thru the Collector. Lol. Maybe some of you guys aren't ready for this. After you spend 1200 units beating Void you get to show off that new title acting like bosses on the forum. Lol

New title? Man nobody cares about that , we just want the resources to rank up more champs, oh and by the way if your trick to beat void is only blade @scottstevenson86 You got even less skills, not everyone got a blade I know I don't. I got a voodoo that was receiving damage for no reason at all at the beginning of the fight but a what do I know i only finished act 5 and most of the end game content. @Jimmy_Utah83 it costed me zero to beat collector it's called saving health and revives not using a credit card cheers mate!
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    I've solo'd Void with 5*s R4 SL and Hawkeye and R5 Blade. He's not that tough. Don't use suicides and don't suck!!! lol.
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    edited January 2018
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Fine wrote: »
    I've solo'd Void with 5*s R4 SL and Hawkeye and R5 Blade. He's not that tough. Don't use suicides and don't suck!!! lol.

And to be fair re read your post. Have a rank 4 or rank 5 5*. You come back and post a vid solo killing him with a 4* I would be impressed

I have the rank 4 star lord too and my Hawkeye is rank 3. So I will have similar advantages as you did

Challenge accepted! Working now but I'll give it a go tonight. Thinking 550 blade ought to do it. Maybe wolverine. Need good regen to overcome the degeneration when you mis time the attack and don't lose the debuff.

• RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    Agent Venom and shrugging champs works perfectly.

Any idea if that includes Crossbones?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Any tips before I fight this guy in uncollected I got rider, hulk, gwenpool, archangel, agent venom all duped maxed but gwen aint duped.

Gwenpool
  • Bryan_85Bryan_85 Posts: 43
    There’s nothing fun about unavoidable damage. Physically can’t fight this guy with suicides on. Stupid character attributes, stupid fight.
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    Omni wrote: »
    Grimv717 wrote: »
    If you didn't do uncollected and don't understand the situation please be quiet

I did, I do, I still got through without using any items. Get a stronger roster and try again.

The issue here isn’t roster strength, it’s that champs who start with buffs such as Dr Voodoo and Angela die nearly instantly because Void’s passive degen is BUGGED to activate on both buffs AND debuffs instead of just debuffs.

So don't use voodoo? He isnt the answer to everything. Not everyone needs to rush through the content the day it comes out. Take some time to develop a strategy even if there is a bug.

Obviously for now don’t use Voodoo, I’m not an idiot, I have and will use other champs for as long as he’s bugged. That doesn’t change the fact that Kabam needs to be made aware of and fix the bug. What’s your issue? Stop trying to have some superiority complex over others about this, this content is not difficult.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★

I did, I do, I still got through without using any items. Get a stronger roster and try again.

The issue here isn’t roster strength, it’s that champs who start with buffs such as Dr Voodoo and Angela die nearly instantly because Void’s passive degen is BUGGED to activate on both buffs AND debuffs instead of just debuffs.

So don't use voodoo? He isnt the answer to everything. Not everyone needs to rush through the content the day it comes out. Take some time to develop a strategy even if there is a bug.

Obviously for now don’t use Voodoo, I’m not an idiot, I have and will use other champs for as long as he’s bugged. That doesn’t change the fact that Kabam needs to be made aware of and fix the bug. What’s your issue? Stop trying to have some superiority complex over others about this, this content is not difficult.

If the content is not difficult and you have other Champs to use why are you continuing to post ? Zibiit is taking it to the team.

My post still stands, if we know what the issue is and we know who to use then we really don’t have ground to complain. After all the content is easy.
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96

If the content is not difficult and you have other Champs to use why are you continuing to post ? Zibiit is taking it to the team.

My post still stands, if we know what the issue is and we know who to use then we really don’t have ground to complain. After all the content is easy.

I haven’t complained, I just said that Void is bugged, which is true, because the way that he is working and the way that his abilities are described are different. I haven’t said he’s difficult or unbeatable or unfair or whatever. You’re using a strawman argument against me instead of trying to counter anything I’ve said, and now you’re trying to mock me because again, you think you’re better than others for no particular reason.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I explored 100% uncollected
    Is it bugged?
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★

I haven’t complained, I just said that Void is bugged, which is true, because the way that he is working and the way that his abilities are described are different. I haven’t said he’s difficult or unbeatable or unfair or whatever. You’re using a strawman argument against me instead of trying to counter anything I’ve said, and now you’re trying to mock me because again, you think you’re better than others for no particular reason.

He is bugged...there are still plenty of counters...it will get fixed...not everyone has to rush through the content. What is wrong with anything that ive said?

If you know there is a bug and you (not you personally) continue to push through and then complain about it being bugged its your own problem for not being patient. We have a little less then a month to finish.

We should know from past experience kabam doesn't do the best job testing and there are going to be bugs/delays