**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I take to 5/50

YouGotKabammedYouGotKabammed Posts: 7
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Both are duped

Who should I take to 5/50 53 votes

4*Starlord(Duped)
43%
World EaterSomeoneElsebuffajrBigTrump2017wSWeaponXSpeedbumpJulzVuDahIAmNotUrMomSpiritOfVengeancecolbyscipio987imnoonexananabananaRasiloverElitehunterBahamutPeterQuillSassyMastyTheHoodedDormammuMirtalha 23 votes
4*Hyperion(Duped)
56%
Noob_2yrsSpity68vg2782Dexman1349Chris_L_HScottryanApocalypse189Vision_41Username1583KyloCreeperAwesomeKyloRenBreynolds11hydrogohardSuckTheLemonOMC_PintoDOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzNexus_UY_ScutiCobraPandamanTan 30 votes

Comments

• 4*Hyperion(Duped)
    Starlord is only good fro the really long fights like in ROL or LOL, but a 4 star won't do much in LOL. Hyperion is a god tier offensive champion as well as defensive. He'll be serving much more use to you than starlord will. It's honestly whoever you like more and what your needs are
  • I moved this to a more appropriate section. Thank you!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    4*Hyperion(Duped)
    Seatin one-shot Uncollected VOID with 4* dupped hyperion, by basically almost stun lock and hit him to death from the beginning till the end (of course, he was quite lucky to get 5 stuns, one after another ...)

hope your 5/50 hyperion will be ass kicking superman too!!! :) good luck and happy 2018!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjfJ3d9SfAg
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    4*Hyperion(Duped)
    But cosmic and tech are two different classes...
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    4*Hyperion(Duped)
    Hype can get you many places
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Howard the Duck is a way better choice then any of thos two
  • Thanks for your feedback
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    4*Hyperion(Duped)
    Hype is far more versatile and has better ability to cause more damage early in the fight. Good for attack and defense, plus he's poison immune.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    4*Starlord(Duped)
    I would go with Star Lord right now.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    4*Hyperion(Duped)
    Hyperion imo, star lord better for long fights
  • 4*Hyperion(Duped)
    You should take them both to r5.
  • Hype is far more versatile and has better ability to cause more damage early in the fight. Good for attack and defense, plus he's poison immune

What if he wasn’t duped would your decision change?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    4*Hyperion(Duped)
    Hype is far more versatile and has better ability to cause more damage early in the fight. Good for attack and defense, plus he's poison immune

What if he wasn’t duped would your decision change?

Nope. His awakened ability only extends the duration of his buffs. I had my Hype at R5 before he was duped.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    4*Starlord(Duped)
    Both.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    4*Starlord(Duped)
    Definitely take both. I went with my SL first and now got enough to take my Hyperion up as well.