**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about June 8th 5* feature crystal change

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
I'm not sure if this has been answered directly but with the change tomorrow will dormammu's feature crystal change as well to reflect the changes being made? Or will it not actually change till the next feature?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Depends on who you ask. Miike has stated that Dorm crystals will not have the sub-featured (because the crystal itself was released before June 8th). If you ask customer service, then the sub-featureds will be included in the Dorm crystals after June 8th.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Depends on who you ask. Miike has stated that Dorm crystals will not have the sub-featured (because the crystal itself was released before June 8th). If you ask customer service, then the sub-featureds will be included in the Dorm crystals after June 8th.

Okay..that's what I've read as well.
  • That's weird. I haven't seen any reports of our support team saying that, but I will check with them to make sure that they are giving the correct information.

No, Dormammu's Faltine Crystal was released before June 8th, so it will not feature the Sub Featured Pool. Any featured 5-Star crystal introduced or re-run after June 8th will featured the Sub-Featured Pool. So, Carnage will have it, but so will Angela when she comes around again.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    That's weird. I haven't seen any reports of our support team saying that, but I will check with them to make sure that they are giving the correct information.

No, Dormammu's Faltine Crystal was released before June 8th, so it will not feature the Sub Featured Pool. Any featured 5-Star crystal introduced or re-run after June 8th will featured the Sub-Featured Pool. So, Carnage will have it, but so will Angela when she comes around again.

Just FYI Miike...there was a screenshot on "that other website" from customer service suggesting what I had said above.
    That's weird. I haven't seen any reports of our support team saying that, but I will check with them to make sure that they are giving the correct information.

So is there a 5* crystal being released tomorrow to look at? If not why say the change is June 8th?
  • Jaded wrote: »

So is there a 5* crystal being released tomorrow to look at? If not why say the change is June 8th?

Carnage will be available in Arenas and Crystals starting tomorrow and will be the first to use the new 5-Star Featured Crystal system.
  • Raganator wrote: »

Just FYI Miike...there was a screenshot on "that other website" from customer service suggesting what I had said above.

Thank you! I'll find it and make sure that the Agent is made aware that this is not correct.
    Jaded wrote: »

Carnage will be available in Arenas and Crystals starting tomorrow and will be the first to use the new 5-Star Featured Crystal system.

Okay that's what I thought just wanted to hear it first hand. Ty
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

Thank you! I'll find it and make sure that the Agent is made aware that this is not correct.

Besides that one, there was also one posted that said Scarlet Witch doesn't regenerate and another saying that there is no such capability as a rank down. All in the past day or two.

Can you guys train them? Their grasp of English is incomplete so I'm guessing you outsourced them recently? The new team isn't very useful when they don't know much about the game and can't accurately grok what the purpose of a ticket is.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

Besides that one, there was also one posted that said Scarlet Witch doesn't regenerate and another saying that there is no such capability as a rank down. All in the past day or two.

Can you guys train them? Their grasp of English is incomplete so I'm guessing you outsourced them recently? The new team isn't very useful when they don't know much about the game and can't accurately grok what the purpose of a ticket is.

Yes, It seems that the team has no idea of the Game...If people that work on that game never played why should we keep on playing ?