**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone with luck or info on non-collected AA crystal?

I ask because I have a bit of saved up units from arenas I was saving for the AA featured crystal and have already tried twice, but I haven't even seen him in the reel. I know that doesn't mean much, but I thought I'd recalled a previous crystal that had some sort of issues where there may have been something bugged with the featured person not in it at first, or something like that. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my units. Anymore than I probably already am, considering everyone's advice on these things. I just don't have the roster to compete for him in arenas, and he's my favorite comic character. Thanks for any advice and good luck playing the game.

Comments

• Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    I opened 7 and not even a 3* AA appeared...
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I don’t know about the crystal, but good luck dude, I hope you get him.
  • 1Durr1Durr Posts: 36
    I know an alliance member opened up 2 and scored 3* AA twice if that helps. In general though the odds are very low for the cost to land what you want.
  • MUT4NTXMUT4NTX Posts: 39
    I've never had luck in past with these crystals and to be honest always buy 5 of them. This time I bought my usual 5 and got 2×4* AA which took me up to sig99 and 5* AA... I've got a lucky profile and 90% time get featured champs. But this is first time 5* featured from uncollected winged crystal. So defo in their. ;)
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Opened two crystals and I got a 4* AA.
    I know 5*s are the 'future' but he's really going to help my roster.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I was lucky and pulled a 5 star AA last night from them. Took 4 tries. It can happen.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    never buy featured..I'm lucky to have both a 4* and 5* AA..he was my latest 5* pull after I got Luke Cage
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited January 2018
    A guy in my ally opened 4 featured GM crystals (1200 units) and pulled AA 5*
    v4x66peu5x0x.png
  • Sorry to hear you haven’t received the heroes you were hoping for. There’s really not a magic switch for us to flip either; the items received from crystals is random.

Please review the Support Articles for more details. You can access these in-game by clicking the gear in the upper left corner, then “Support”, and from here search for information in our Knowledgebase.

Here are a few articles that you may find useful regarding Crystals!
    I have feedback about Crystal drop rates
    Crystals: Spin system
    4-Star Champions
This discussion has been closed.