**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

166 hits scores 0 points?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
I finished this fight with 85% health and rhino had 12% when it timed out, how is this right?
Rhino at 100% and I'm less than 40%
3lveopizlzal.png
a0yowcqgdzf5.png

Comments

• ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    The_One wrote: »
    I finished this fight with 85% health and rhino had 12% when it timed out, how is this right?
    3lveopizlzal.png
    a0yowcqgdzf5.png

I have heard of this happening before. Think it was because you and another alliance member both entered the fight and attempted to fight Rhino at the same time. Definitely a bug though and you should contact support.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd get further if I spat into the wind than if I contact support
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Every time I’ve seen that I got zero points in the after fight report, I did actually get points. Just a visual glitch. But the only way to know is to keep track of your point total as you go.
    @Rogue42
    I go 0 points and rhino was back to full health.
    Went back in and done it all again
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Well that sucks.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I took him down twice because of this... and he still didn't die.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    ArmyBrat wrote: »
    3lveopizlzal.png
    a0yowcqgdzf5.png

I have heard of this happening before. Think it was because you and another alliance member both entered the fight and attempted to fight Rhino at the same time. Definitely a bug though and you should contact support.

I am the only person in my alliance and sometimes I do AQ for a little bit of glory... Same thing happened to me recently, so the "2 persons entering the fight" is not the reason...
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Every time I’ve seen that I got zero points in the after fight report, I did actually get points. Just a visual glitch. But the only way to know is to keep track of your point total as you go.

This is actually correct, the points are counted and it is only a visual bug.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Cihag wrote: »
    ArmyBrat wrote: »
    3lveopizlzal.png
    a0yowcqgdzf5.png

I am the only person in my alliance and sometimes I do AQ for a little bit of glory... Same thing happened to me recently, so the "2 persons entering the fight" is not the reason...
    Rogue42 wrote: »

This is actually correct, the points are counted and it is only a visual bug.

Yeah, I do not think you are completely correct either. A topic was posted about this earlier this week too. Seems like there is far more to the issue than it just being visual:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/44203/any-one-is-getting-zero-point-score-in-aq-mini-boss-fight
  • Hey guys,

We're taking a look at this right now. We'll let you know if we figure out what's behind this, or if we come up with any more information.
    This wasn't a visual glitch.
    I got 0 points and rhino went back to full health and no one else tried fighting him at the same time
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I remember seeing something like this happen once before. Some time during the fight I got the network disconnected message and then it went away and the game looked like it was working correctly. But when the fight was over it looked like I had disconnected from the server: the boss was at full health and I was at half health. This might be a similar or related thing going on.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I posted something about removing a timer limit on sub bosses. Even colossus in map 3 on the last day can time you out if you don’t have an armor break stacker...

Sorry but if you can crank out that many hits, 1 character, and time out... doesn’t seem fair to me.

Who were you using? I would think Stark SM or SL could solo Colossus in well under 3 minutes.