**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

special 3 animation and timer

Is it fair in war and AQ that when a special 3 animation is happening the timer keeps counting down?

Comments

• Options
    NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    Could maybe pause the timer or give us the option to skip the animation
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Why? It doesn’t stop for the other specials? I don’t see why u think it should. It’s part of the fight. It’s not like nothing in the fight is happening or time is wasted
  • Options
    Moved this is over to Suggestions and Requests. :)
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If you make the mistake of pushing them to sp3, then you are punished with losing time and taking damage.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Why? It doesn’t stop for the other specials? I don’t see why u think it should. It’s part of the fight. It’s not like nothing in the fight is happening or time is wasted

Other specials are a lot faster and usually deal more damage than L3.
    With L3 you just sit there waiting for the stupid Deadpool to finish his call so that you can continue dealing more damage with basics. I was 1 of the first to suggest being able to skip the animation but kabam will never do it cause they don't know how.
  • Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Strategic wrote: »

Other specials are a lot faster and usually deal more damage than L3.
    With L3 you just sit there waiting for the stupid Deadpool to finish his call so that you can continue dealing more damage with basics. I was 1 of the first to suggest being able to skip the animation but kabam will never do it cause they don't know how.

Maybe just don't push Deadpool to his SP3