**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Angela bugged after update?

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Interesting, just tried her in arena at 5/50 to see how badly she's affected, I expect this is only affecting intercepts. With parry + combo gameplay, she's behaving as normal for me.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Just tried her again. Her timing is way off after her first hit there’s a delay and you can forget trying to intercept.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    At least ya’ll can play. My iPhone won’t even let me play the game after the update. I haven’t even had the chance to rank up angela.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    When i could play some of the update, i noticed attacks missing though. It must be happening with Angela more than anyone based on this post, but i also had several instances when using vulture where i got a miss charge from raptor striking my opponent when they blocked. Then they charged in with a medium and missed, but then MY attack would miss. This happened several times before the game kicked me out and told me the internet doesn’t exist.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Angela is not usable after the update. She moves like Hulkbuster if Hulkbuster smoked a kilo of marijuana before the fight.

Hope that helps. She’s unusable. Kind of like OG Vision unusable.
  • Options
    Same here. Def a delay and she's very sluggish now. More of an annoyance then anything. She was super fast and now slower than a turtle hahah. Hopefully they fix it.
    Samsung s6 is the device.
  • Options
    FlamedavFlamedav Posts: 5
    edited February 2018
    Same here. Suddenly it felt like I have forgotten how to intercept. it kept failing when usually it would succeed.
    Not issue when I use SL or GP though. Just Angela.
    Using Iphone 8 plus
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    So any word as when this is going to be fixed?
    Angela is one of my top champs and I use her a ton in questing
  • Options
    TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I noticed this around a week BEFORE the update. It was a minor annoyance but didn’t cause any problems. It is much worse and is problematic now. As my only 5* R4 is Angela, this is disasterous for me! Three times I’ve been blocked mid combo, once I was smashed by a special, and 4 times while striking a blocking enemy they’ve released their block and allowed me to get a 4 hit combo in 🤣. All this happening in the delay between the first M and L attack.
  • Options
    ScrappyDooScrappyDoo Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    This bug is really bad! I can't attempt to clear a lot of the new content because Angela is my only R4 5* and my only useful 5*. She is my top champ and I need her back. This issue needs to be fixed sooner rather than later. Not next Tuesday Maintenance, that is a week into an already short event calendar.

Her Medium attack is definitely having a slow return causing a gap for the opponent to intercept my combo. Why was Angela even messed with, she worked perfectly fine.

You can clearly see a lot of your players have a top champ, one which is now considered the best 6* in game, and can't really use them to progress.

@Kabam Miike Can we please get an update on when this fix is going to happen?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hope they fix Mordo too, without the damage for sp2 is useless
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any news to share? Are we looking at a hot fix since this appears to be gimping many players?
  • Options
    at0mat0m Posts: 92
    Thanks for the report. We'll take this to the team. If you (or anybody else reading this) have any more information, or come up with any more details , please let us know!

Yes. The intercepts don't work.
    Her Medium hit is bugged.
  • Options
    I ran a test vs ROL WS. Seems that every attack following the first Medium is delayed.
    M—L-L-L-M
    L-L-L-M—M...
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    My WW2 cap just got parried on the second hit of a MLLLM combo. During war too so there's a wasted attacker that I actually needed. Does Kabam think I'm just going to spend money on revives now? Because I am actually headed the other way where I am truly considering just quitting for awhile and seeing if they fix this **** when I come back. This is ridiculous that these bugs WERE ADDED TO A WORKING CHARACTER.
  • Options
    You’re having an attack delay with your Cap WWII? I think my AA got smacked between M and L in the Heroic EQ but I chalked it up to me playing like trash vs the weaklings. Maybe this problem isn’t limited to just Angela.
  • Options
    Hey Everybody,

We've identified the issue, and are working on getting a fix together ASAP. This is not a server side fix, so it will require a new update. We're working to get this together as soon as we can.

When we have more information, I will let you all know.
  • Options
    I’m getting a first hand taste of irony here! I ranked down my max 4* CM cause her S2 is total trash so I’d have the cats needed to R4 my 5* Angela. Hopefully it takes less than a year to get this sorted out 🤣
  • Options
    80SS80SS Posts: 9
    Yeah same, wasn’t sure coz I just r5 my 4* Angela & rarely use her but during aw&aq I’ve started questing with her & yesterday noticed after first dash attack there is a pause before you can light attack. I don’t mash & I slowly & methodically use my left thumb so it is really noticeable. (Device = iPad Air 2, latest iOS & game versions)
  • Options
    Poolio22Poolio22 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike
    For those of us who just got a 6* I hope you make this up to us. Pretty ridiculous that we will have to wait an undetermined amount of time waiting for the fix.

For those of us who have been playing long enough and well enough to be able to open 6* it really feels like a slap in the face if this not fixed sooner than later. I understand mistakes happen, but do to the fact that the 6’s area limited pool, you should do the right thing and make it right. I was lucky enough and unlucky enough to get her I guess. I guess it’s better than getting a non-existing ww2. :/
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    Keep in mind everyone that got her probably ranked her not thinking you turned her to half a champ.
  • Options
    great i bring my rank 4/55 angela into war and cant intercept yondu this is complete **** kabam
  • Options
    Vegeta9001_Vegeta9001_ Posts: 38
    edited February 2018
    Its her medium attack/dash attack in general, got hit because of the delay between the animation and the hit itself. Recovered part of it with adrenaline luckily. Looks like till its fixed I'm just using L-L-L-M combos.
  • Options
    Its her medium attack/dash attack in general, got hit because of the delay between the animation and the hit itself. Recovered part of it with adrenaline luckily. Looks like till its fixed I'm just using L-L-L-M combos.

Can’t intercept. All the end game content is geared for not blocking and not getting hit. This makes it near impossible to use her for that.