**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MODOK Parry Bug

When is this bug going to be fixed? I'm referring to the bug where he can parry while in the middle of blocking a combo.

Comments

• Not referring to the call outs. But when you are hitting on his block and suddenly you get parried. No other champ is able to do that. It is a bug.
  • So is this bug that hurts the players ever going to be fixed?
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Kabam make Money with that bug, so they will fix this in many Months
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Let's fix his ability to drift away from combos and destroy you with specials too.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    When is this bug going to be fixed? I'm referring to the bug where he can parry while in the middle of blocking a combo.

It's not a bug it's the addition of the mastery. It is working as intended.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

It's not a bug it's the addition of the mastery. It is working as intended.

Not at all. How can he be timing a block well when he's just holding block throughout? It's a bug.
  • devsworlddevsworld Posts: 12
    It is bug....
    he sud not parry us after 2 3 or 4 hit.... which he is doing....
    sinc the new season started and every kills count.... kabaam need to fix this bug...
    this is not legit.... sinc one of toughest defender and it bug makes him more tougher.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Kabam were looking into this issue. No conclusion to it as far as i am aware.
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    it's clearly a bug.. when you hitting someone on the block and then he is just parrying you with doing nothing, it's just unfair. it should be fixed soon
  • I moved this to the Bugs section of the forums. Thank you.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Kabam Rose wrote: »
    I moved this to the Bugs section of the forums. Thank you.

Or you could explain why you haven’t even acknowledged this major bug
  • Kabam Rose wrote: »
    I moved this to the Bugs section of the forums. Thank you.

So... if you acknowledge it is a bug .... whats the update?
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Wonderful, another mod that can move things without providing any help on the matter at all. How do people get these cushie jobs where you just move and delete posts but provide no useful info?
  • FeopaaFeopaa Posts: 4
    Just use black widow against him simple
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    Feopaa wrote: »

I always use bw when I see a modok in aw but even she can be parried sometimes. This is quite an annoying bug.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    F4k3_GaM3r wrote: »
    In your example he parried you on blue block, it’s regular block, the bug here is that he recovers too fast.

Here is the real bug demonstration, pay attention that he parry me on red shield without changing mode (slow motion):
    https://youtu.be/uVPiemrK4_g?t=9m4s

Me and many other players reported this issue many times, it haven't fixed yet and I hope it will be fixed soon

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Can confirm after just fighting a modok miniboss in AW. Hitting into his red shield after the first hit WILL trigger parry when it shouldnt. Too bad I watched arni's vid after I fought him lol.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Feopaa wrote: »

Fun fact: not everyone has a max Sig 4* BW
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Any updates regarding this issue?
  • Can we at least get this recognized as a bug? Geez