**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Asking for "HELP" takes too long.

Asking for "HELP" between arena rounds takes way too long. Its about 5 or 6 seconds for each champ. That's a 1/4 of a minute waiting. There is no reason for that, other than throttling (slowing down) players. Is the time it takes different based on how much you spend? I don't log in to wait around asking for help. That is stupid. Please go back to the "Help all" and add a "request help all. "

Comments

• Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Already posted by me in May 2017 in bug section

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/468/arena-help-5-second-for-each-one

They simply don't care

• Options
    1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    Its even slower since the last update. It actually makes me angry to ask for help. You wouldn't like me when i'm angry.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    Can you weigh in on this? How many are silently grumbling. Why is it like that? It doesn't make any sense. Is Kabam secretly run by demons who look for subtle ways to torture us?
  • Options
    Saying we "simply don't care" is a false statement because we do in fact care. Each piece of feedback we gather from everyone is shared with the rest of the team for all of us to review. That goes for this. We are always looking at ways of improving different aspects of the game. Though I don't have means of updating a situation like this, I can assure you that the feedback is being shared and reviewed.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    if it takes to long than don't ask for help
  • Options
    @BUZZdog3000
    There's the rub. If no one asks for help then no one gets loyalty for granting help and it takes longer for your champs to refresh. In my alliance we like helping each other but this is ridiculous.

If you don't like an aspect of the game you can ignore it (your suggestion,) quit the game (many do) or try and change it (that's me.)
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    I highly agree. I have slow internet at home so if I hit the help button I will have to let my game sit for three minutes just for a help4. The wait time for requesting help is even more horrendous. Some times I will be on faster internet and it still takes ages. How am I supposed to hit 12 million in your featured five star arena to get my last premium crystal when it takes 30 minutes for me to request help and alliance mates to hit the help.
  • Options
    Wow! @AgentDoom9 that is a huge handicap.