**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are the Arenas rigged?

Have always been curious how someone can come in 1st place so many times over and over but since it happened so many times we have just accepted it. Now that there is a new 5star arena, it's no surprise that we see the same people come in 1st place in that arena too. However, when I see the same person coming in 1st place in the 4star and 5star arena at the same time I have to assume something fishy is going on. There is no way that Kabam doesn't see what is going on, the question is why do they keep allowing it?

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    bots perhaps? and no life or girlfriend/wife
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    The person in question has a YouTube video showing how he gets 1m points in about 50 minutes without boosts. You can find it. And then for the 5 Star arena, it was bugged at first and people were getting about 4m an hour with 6 stars.
  • I don't think it is physically possible to put up the points needed to finish 1st in both arenas at the same time. Roster doesn't matter much as you can just keep reviving your top 3 champs over and over
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    The person in question has a YouTube video showing how he gets 1m points in about 50 minutes without boosts. You can find it. And then for the 5 Star arena, it was bugged at first and people were getting about 4m an hour with 6 stars.

Actually 1mil points in 10 minutes.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    is compound refresh costs a possibility for Arenas?
    For the duration of the arena the refresh cost increments after each use. That could lower these numbers are shed some light as to whether this is just big wallets or an exploit.

But on the other hand, if you want to spend a lot of money in refreshing champs, it will not stop you.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I don't think it is physically possible to put up the points needed to finish 1st in both arenas at the same time. Roster doesn't matter much as you can just keep reviving your top 3 champs over and over

You just don’t know verygoot. This guy has 90 5*. He refreshes and doesn’t mind spending money. He spends $1000 on featured grand master. He said he spent 7-8 odins on refreshes. Some people like collecting stuff. He likes to collect titles. @The_Grandmaster
    Can’t fault someone for what they like
  • I am not faulting anyone at all. I never said anything about people not having lives or the money they spend and more importantly I never used anyones name here. I just find it hard to believe that there is even that much time in 72 hours for 1 person to put up the points needed to come in 1st place in both arenas. There has to be account sharing, arena bots or something going on.
    edited February 2018
    I am not faulting anyone at all. I never said anything about people not having lives or the money they spend and more importantly I never used anyones name here. I just find it hard to believe that there is even that much time in 72 hours for 1 person to put up the points needed to come in 1st place in both arenas. There has to be account sharing, arena bots or something going on.

v2vlc00dazql.png

What I did myself without account sharing or a bot. He did less matches combined between both. So how come he couldn’t? Just because you or another can’t do it; don’t think others can’t.
    Make 195k a series in 6*
    Make 95k a series in 5*
    How can’t you make it
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Everything is rigged. Where have you been? (JK)
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Its possible. He can do 1 mil in 10 min. 100 mil -> 1000min. Then the 4* featured doesn't take long with all his 5*. People like to say he has no life/gf/ whatever but he's richer than all of you and married
    edited February 2018
    (this comment was removed due to a violation of forum rules)

Must be an android user 😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It can be done. I don't know how people do it and then ever play arena again though lol. I start to hate arena if I do too much.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's entirely possible with Recharges.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    @Stara99 Forgive me if I don't believe you either. I can understand why you would wanna cover for your fellow cheaters but I don't think you put up a 1174 streak by yourself either.

Must be an android user 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think the difference that people are tefetting go stara99 is the individual in question is doing this every event for a number of months. One event anyone can do what you did but his is every event and it’s for two simultaneous events. Go look st 4* results.
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I am not faulting anyone at all. I never said anything about people not having lives or the money they spend and more importantly I never used anyones name here. I just find it hard to believe that there is even that much time in 72 hours for 1 person to put up the points needed to come in 1st place in both arenas. There has to be account sharing, arena bots or something going on.

v2vlc00dazql.png

What I did myself without account sharing or a bot. He did less matches combined between both. So how come he couldn’t? Just because you or another can’t do it; don’t think others can’t.
    Make 195k a series in 6*
    Make 95k a series in 5*
    How can’t you make it

Wow !!! Assuming each streak + loading takes an average of 2 minutes, you must have spent around 39 hours in arena grind. You still have any feelings left in your thumbs :smile: ?
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    With any event in life, there's a tiny % of savages who will go to extreme.

50m downloads. Say 200k active players. Of those 200 000, a tiny handful will score suspiciously high (but perfectly legit) numbers.

Like someone said, roster, money, and having no life. There are devoted people out there.
  • Sometimes, what appears to be a possible cheat, is actually super skilled players! However, if you feel you have come across an alliance or person that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team!

To reach them in the game, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner on the home screen. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Tap the button that states: “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket and a member of our Support Team will be happy to assist you further.

From a computer, you can also search our knowledge-base by clicking here!

An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.