**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's just me or the game it's getting pretty boring?

I dont know if it is because of the new arena, or AW seasons that force u to drop suicides to get better results, or the dumb repetitive AQ, or the full catalogue of bugs but man I tough that after getting Blade my love for the game was going to reborn but I'm still trying to find that thing that made me love the contest this past 2 years, hope that the new multi-player game mode make the contest fun again but knowing "the team" it's just gonna be a new batch of nasty bugs. :'(

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    sometimes the arena gets pretty boring and when i'm done with everything else theirs nothing to do but wait. They should consider adding a new game mode.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    agreed. I at least still have LOL to complete, but that's something planned and executed. When I casually just login (and I'm not specifically playing for AW or AQ) there isn't much besides arena or daily quests, which both feel more like work than play.

Really hope they come up with some cool, smaller scale pvp. Mini war? 2 or 3 person teams, with 3 champs on defense and 3 champs on offense each? Something that can be started and finished inside of 20 min, without the day of prep and a long time clock.
  • JKKnoxvilleJKKnoxville Posts: 15
    hurricant wrote: »
    aq is really boring. need to spice it up. its a chore

Yes the rewards you get from it are nothing, before it was OK because getting good champs was slow but now it's like great I pulled a great champ now I have to wait till I save three weeks of glory and hope to get t4cc that are not cosmic or science, 3 weeks of fighting the same enemies over and over and pray to RNG to get the T4class that u need.
  • It is pretty boring,to do the same things again and again,specially the extremely long arena grind,without milestone rewards.it is not just boring,but so annoying and disappointing,because of the unfair hero drops and the bugs(i have not seen any other game,full of bugs like this before)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I think it get boring toward they end of the month when you do all the event quests and then it gets better when the next event is out and there’s more to do. Although doing heroic eq is also quite boring...
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Running through a monthly eq (normal, expert, master, uncollected) just to get the precious rewards, is fun for the first run (Uncollected) but then is just a mindless grind for the remainder. But, I guess it's better than nothing?

I think this game will really shine when there is some meaningful and balanced pvp involved.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's been boring for a while. I was hoping Bases was gonna fix that, but now they scrapped the idea altogether.

They mentioned something about new features or game modes coming out soon. What they need to do is take everything they currently have in the game and freshen it up so it's new and exciting.

I'm still not happy with the current AW map.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Felt that way back in October and took a month off. was a nice break.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Yep where’s act 6?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    It would be awesome if Kabam introduced a new AQ Season that had some degree of rotating node effects. Not too much because random bleed/poison/degeneration nodes would make AQ too frustrating with its inherent energy timers, just enough to keep players on their toes.

I think one moderator has commented that AI tweaks have been being implemented to slightly increase game difficulty. Some of these have been refreshing, like the AI attempting to chain special attacks mid combo and combining passive and aggressive offensive strategies. One example I've seen is Iron Man getting 3 hits in on my Void in arena before using his sp3 to purify Void's debuffs. Things like this keep MCOC from getting stale.

Unfortunately, bugs with game mechanics continue to increase and are seldom acknowledged and even less seldom fixed. I've provided slow motion video footage and picture footage to support previous claims (Dr. Voodoo's sp2 and Star Lord's sp2), yet more recently I've seen issues with chaining Agent Venom's sp1 and Hulk's sp1 after a 5-hit combo. With bugs that pertain to game mechanics, cause and/or intention is irrelevant, they're sloppy design and speak poorly of how the community's gaming experience is viewed.

I made sure to read over the forum rules before writing this comment. Nothing above is an insult, personal attack, harassment, inflammatory, or rude, and nothing above contains language that meets definitions of inappropriate, vulgar, discriminatory, or offensive. This comment is not addressed to anyone, it's merely an opinion/observation.

Looking forward to the new AQ Season whenever it does get released.
This discussion has been closed.