**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“Signed in on another device” mod help?

I signed in just now and got a little message saying I was signed in on another device which I wasn’t obviously considering I’m at work and my iPad is at home. No one knows my sign in information either.

I’m not sure if I got this because the wifi at my work drops a lot and it auto switches to data or if someone was trying to hack my account or if this was simply just a game error as I haven’t updated to 17.1 yet.

Just wondering if the mods have any advice on what I should do? Ignore it as a one off? Change my account password? See if it happens again?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Anyone at home to open your game? Maybe the wife likes to sneak in some fights when you are “working”?
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    Jaded wrote: »
    Anyone at home to open your game? Maybe the wife likes to sneak in some fights when you are “working”?

Haha as funny as that would be... I live alone so definitely no one at home playing on my iPad lol
  • Hey there!

For this situation, I would highly recommend contacting our support team so they can help you investigate this further. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.