**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is unacceptable

So on the 22nd I had 2 tries for blade, didn't get him and was bumbed out. Then a week later i had already 11k 5* shards, adn with MODOK labs i thought i could have 1 more shot. so after I collected SA I went to see how many 5* shards I have, but for some reason when I opened the sharded crystals tab, It automatically went to the 5* crystal tab and without touching anything, the game bought be a 5* crystal. I was so upset, but was thinking this could be better if i at least got someone that I could use. Nope! i got a trash tier antman. This is unacceptable, refund me 10k 5* shards and take antman out of my account, this is awful. I'm literally want to cry because I've been wanting blade forever, and now that I will never have him, I don't know how this is even acceptable

Comments

• BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    This has happened to me twice now
    I know I won't get refunded 10k 5* shards, But I would request that you remove that thing where when you go into a crystal tab, it automatically drops down to a crystal that you can buy. This has been the main cause of my 2 screw ups
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    jfpsg5qdxjjp.jpeg
    With your refund.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    You shouldn't have opened it. I heard from someone that they did something similar (though it was with units) and they contacted support which took the crystal back and refunded the units. Even if this would work it is too late if you opened it though sadly (but now you know there is a possible option if it happens again).

But they should have "Are you sure?" checks on all purchases but sadly they don't on most. You just have to be REALLY careful (and sometimes even then the lag makes that impossible)... I too have accidentally bought PHCs and other various crystals in the past and it does suck (even more so for your situation for sure).
    chev327fox wrote: »
    You shouldn't have opened it. I heard from someone that they did something similar (though it was with units) and they contacted support which took the crystal back and refunded the units. Even if this would work it is too late if you opened it though sadly (but now you know there is a possible option if it happens again).

But they should have "Are you sure?" checks on all purchases but sadly they don't on most. You just have to be REALLY careful (and sometimes even then the lag makes that impossible)... I too have accidentally bought PHCs and other various crystals in the past and it does suck (even more so for your situation for sure).

yeah you're probably right I shouldn't have opened it. Now probably my chances are slim to none
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

yeah you're probably right I shouldn't have opened it. Now probably my chances are slim to none

If it is any consolation, you probably would have gotten a 5* star Venom on the Blade crystal :p
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    you could have gotten a refund if you didn't open the crystal. sorry summoner, you've been collected.
    you could have gotten a refund if you didn't open the crystal. sorry summoner, you've been collected.

Yeah ur right, at least I still have my 4/55 awakened Medusa
    I know that I'm not getting refunded, thats obvious. But I want to make sure this NEVER happens again. I want confirmations on every purchase, including crystals, and to remove that check box saying to permanetly remove this notification, because this is ridiculous.
    It'll be great if I can get a response from @Kabam Miike or one of the Moderators here saying if they can make some of these changes to prevent something like this from happening
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It'll be great if I can get a response from @Kabam Miike or one of the Moderators here saying if they can make some of these changes to prevent something like this from happening

If they don’t respond after 20 minutes or so, they’re not gonna respond
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    stop crying
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I haven't read all the comments so not sure if it's been mentioned yet but it you haden't opened the crystal and emailed support they would have removed the crystal and refunded the shards. The moment you open a crystal they can't help you anymore, which in my opinion is fair.
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    @BendersBounty I don't belive you! You wanted to open a basic 5 star crystal and becouse you got antman you want another chance. I hope KABAM dont give you anything!
  • OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    I'm still waiting on a response over the whole trial of the infinite emergency maintenance expired buffs fiasco. They said they were going to see how many people were affected. They quickly shut down all other threads about it then quietly shut down the main thread without ever responding. It's been almost 96 hours since the incident with no clear response as to how they will compensate those affected. So much for "hearing the player base" or "making things right" or "we will be transparent moving forward". Its so disheartening. No matter what you do they just ignore you as if ignorance will make the problem go away.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    So on the 22nd I had 2 tries for blade, didn't get him and was bumbed out. Then a week later i had already 11k 5* shards, adn with MODOK labs i thought i could have 1 more shot. so after I collected SA I went to see how many 5* shards I have, but for some reason when I opened the sharded crystals tab, It automatically went to the 5* crystal tab and without touching anything, the game bought be a 5* crystal. I was so upset, but was thinking this could be better if i at least got someone that I could use. Nope! i got a trash tier antman. This is unacceptable, refund me 10k 5* shards and take antman out of my account, this is awful. I'm literally want to cry because I've been wanting blade forever, and now that I will never have him, I don't know how this is even acceptable

Hi BendersBounty!

I'm sorry to hear that you had this issue. Unfortunately though, Support will not be able to offer a refund on any purchase of an item that has already been used. In the future if you have an issue, please reach out to Support before using an item that you have purchased accidentally so that they can investigate the issue.
This discussion has been closed.