**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will it be done with current maintenance?

^

Comments

• Options
    Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    It’s not rhetorical, guys...seriously, when will it end?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Which maintenance? The "scheduled maintenance"
    or the "emergency maintenance" that is inevitable after the scheduled maintenance?

Look, it is hard to tell, maybe we can ask their hamsters? ....

Just kidding, in all seriousness, it is up for me right now, hopefully it will be stable and smooth for the rest of the day. Good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 221
    Was up for a few, but the inevitable “check ur connection” before and after EVERY FIGHT!!! Emergency maintenance 20x more coming soon. Can’t get back in now. Same thing almost every week. Nothing changes
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I just got back on and it keeps giving me a real slow loading with the check your connection message. It will eventually load but it takes awhile longer. This is everytime it has to load something. It does it on both my wifi and my 4G, both of which are 100% running anything else. It wasn't doing this before the maintenance.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    or the "emergency maintenance" that is inevitable after the scheduled maintenance?

Just kidding, in all seriousness, it is up for me right now, hopefully it will be stable and smooth for the rest of the day. Good luck and cheers!

Wow the game is down. Can you tell me my height and weight?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Looks like it's going to go down again, it makes me laugh at how many times it goes down after a scheduled maintenance.
  • Options

How the heck did you know there was going to be an “emergency maintenance”? Does it happen a lot? Everytime? Thanks, good luck to you too, and dilly dilly!
  • Options
    Jon8299 wrote: »

Wow the game is down. Can you tell me my height and weight?

What game?
  • Options
    “Wow, a quote inside a quote! That’s like... 2 quotes!” -Almost Wade Wilson
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

How the heck did you know there was going to be an “emergency maintenance”? Does it happen a lot? Everytime? Thanks, good luck to you too, and dilly dilly!

Because it happens farily regularly, and it's been this way for quite awhile now. Once they have schulded maintenance there's a 75%+ chance we'll go into emergency maintenance and possibly have even more afterwards which is horrendous.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

It "rarely" happen. Kabam deliver MCoC game to the highest quality, and they emphasize alot on performance, quality, user experience and reliability alot, they have the best QA division in the industry. </wink>
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★

Every Single time. And sometimes a couple emergency maintenances in a row. Just used to not playing Tuesday nights by now
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Apologies for the unexpected emergency maintenance last night, but the game is back online.
This discussion has been closed.