**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Total bs 5* pulls

2»

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Give me a damn break Kabam, Idk what I did for you guys to curse my account but it's **** like this which make me not spend money on this RNG bullshitfest. Sig 40 Magneto? Wtf am I supposed to do with this lmfao

This is what I hate.

The past—————-Opens crystal =CONGRATULATIONS, you found a 5* hulkbuster.

Looks at current 5* shards, 3/10000.

Finally gets 9997, 5* shards.

Opens crystal = CONGRATULATIONS, you found a 5* antman.

... sure 5 stars get you good points in arena, but it’s annoying if there useless for anything else. The day I dupe my 5* falcon will be my last.
    Pls buff ANTMAN kabam pls

Yes yes and yes. eenr78ch7bxv.jpg
    Just looking at this really saddens me knowing how much time I took to accumulate all those shards to be rewarded with ANOTHER Magneto dupe. Out of everyone that's in the pool already? I honestly feel like kabam manipulates RNG

They want to frustrate you everywhere, so finally you will spend money...BLACK HAT tactics.

If youre paying why cant you purchase your champs directly??? Whats wrong with that? And why do we have to put up with this forced RNG?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Nightcrawler, mordo, drax, voodoo, ultron, green goblin, cable , nebula......
    Yes you may need to awaken these for them to be awesom but it is certainly not the crapheap younare making it out to be. There are many who wpuld love to swap rosters with you
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Even if you had blade you probs wouldnt be happy unless he was awake
  • Hi all! Remember that these forums are not the location to rant, but to have a constructive discussion about the game with other players. Should you wish to provide genuine game feedback and suggestions, do so in the appropriate section of the forums in a constructive manner.

It's also important to note that some forum members may be as young as 13 and so obvious profanity, even when masked, is unacceptable.
This discussion has been closed.