**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling champs!!!

I want to be able and have the freedom to chose my collection of champs and keep only the ones that I like. It is annoying that I’m forced to keep all the champs, I don’t like all the champs. With the new 6* champs added to the contest, we should be able to sell 5 stars.

I know that there were some issues in the past with the accounts, but the solution is not making impossible to sell but to make the process of selling more cautious, improve the acounts security.

Please consider this!!! It is a feedback from a loyal player who invested his time & money in this game. It is my right to have the freedom of selling and doing whatever I want with my champs!!!

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Many people had a problem with selling their 5 sater
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well I would prefer to have my champions locked so they can't be sold at all just to keep them secure from any hackers.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Keep all champs safe from gmhackers Kabam. Change this now.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Selling 5*s is not a good idea no matter how bad they r u get more resources shards for duping them
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I want them to take players ability to sell any champions at all. Take my freedom away. Lock me in. Lock all my champions in. I want to have a huge collection of all champions that I can get. I love it. Please Kabam. Lock the ability to see 1-2-3-4* champions also. It will be amazing.
  • Hey there!

Thanks for the suggestions. I can see where you'd want this as an option, but as some of your peers mentioned we put this in place to ensure there weren't any champs accidentally sold or by other means. You'll still be able to earn plenty of 6-Star shards in other forms, this includes duplicating those 5-Stars you already have.
  • MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    Selling champs is a terrible idea no matter how bad they are