**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Look at this

Well i had a four star sentinel and hela unduped and a duped 4 star thor ragnarok... I don't know how they are missing but well here are my four star champs
km8jzh0bpgop.jpg
6xp68g9qf5dw.jpg

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Couple thoughts. They could be in an Arena. Reset the Filter. If you don't see them, try restarting the game. If that doesn't work, send message to Support using the Gear Icon.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    You have done RoL pretty fast for a newer player.
    If it's a visual glitch, restarting or reinstalling would do.
  • UC439 wrote: »

Yea...spent a heck lot of money...tried with my AA(4*),vision AOU,guillotine and 3 star medusa and hyperion
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Did you find them?
  • Did you find them?

Nope these were taken long back when sentinel came in the crystals and yea i have checked the filter reset and I don't do much of grinding and do event or story quest man!!!really sad that i missed those champs
  • UC439 wrote: »

Yea...spent a heck lot of money...tried with my AA(4*),vision AOU,guillotine and 3 star medusa and hyperion

If u don't believe me mate i will also upload the screenshot of my order history in google play or the google play reciept
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    make a support claim
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Any chance they took an unscheduled vacation? You need to call their secretary up to find out where they are.
    Just kidding, no offend. Weird that your champs have gone missing. For in-game issues, you need to submit a support ticket for them to help you. Good luck and cheers!
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    The most likely situation is somebody that has your login screwed u over
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Or they think you cheated/modded for the rewards and reclaimed them before they ban you
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 4* punisher once upon a time but he disappeared and 1 1/2 years later nothing so good luck getting your champs back
  • Hey there -

I'm sorry to hear you have some champs missing. To get this properly looked at, you'll need to contact our support team. To do this, select the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen for the Contest within the app. Once there, scroll on the left side to select 'Support'.