**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bishop Medium Attack Broken [Under Investigation]

FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I attempt a combo ending with a medium attack with Bishop, the opponent immediately counters and there is a delay in Bishop resetting. I can’t block, evade or anything. M-L-L-L-M isn’t working. Is this indicative of a larger problem or something negatively unique to Bishop?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• SammichSammich Posts: 8
    Seems everyone with bishop has this problem since the update. It doesn’t seem kabam cares/believes it so far
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Someone from Kabam please comment
  • SirJoestarSirJoestar Posts: 2
    Have the same exact problem. Blocking after a medium combo finish doesn't work. Also any special will be blocked if i end a combo on M... That's sadness...
  • Rynot916Rynot916 Posts: 30
    Having the exact same issue. Can't block after finishing a MLLLM, and specials get instantly blocked after ending combos with mediums.
    Kabam please comment
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Fix bishop pls
  • Hey gang!

Sorry for the delay on this one. We've passed this over to the team and they're already looking into a fix on it. I know it's been a bit in waiting for a response, wasn't my intentions. We should have more information soon.
    Thanks,

Sorry for bumping the thread. It gets lost in the sea of threads and I see moderators commenting on others so i don’t want to be forgotten.

👍🏻
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Whew. Glad Kabam has gotten word of these problem. I KOed my Bishop just today in AQ against AV. After ending in a medium attack I couldn’t block
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Hey gang!

Sorry for the delay on this one. We've passed this over to the team and they're already looking into a fix on it. I know it's been a bit in waiting for a response, wasn't my intentions. We should have more information soon.

Thanks
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hey gang!

epqigmby9m2k.gif

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I wonder how many years will it take for them to fix him this time. That's KABAM trademark after all
    I believe it’ll be fixed along with some of these other bugs caused by 17.2

He works fine other than that. It is debilitating though, when the opponent tears into Bishop following a 5 hit combo (if you end with a medium). I’ve been ending in a light hit but it feels like my toy is broken.
  • IllogicalmindIllogicalmind Posts: 12
    I just got a 5* bishop yesterday and ranked him up, only to figure this medium attack issue out... That's really annoying. I made a ticket yesterday also. Hope they fix this soon, I would have used my t4 on somebody else...
  • Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166
    Any update on a fix for this yet?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I've not been able to land a sp1 with Bishop yet.

It's good timing broken or is there something I'm missing?

https://youtu.be/1_yuqX0n9Bk
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Bishops combos ending in a medium attack are currently bugged, his medium hit has a long animation preventing him from using a special or blocking. use mllll sp1.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Ah gotcha. Thanks
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Lol i wanted at least a 4* one and after my 3* one had this issue repeatedly (cuz the light combo doesn’t always work) i was kinda pissed at the amount of units i spent trying to get him as a 5* (got zero 5* from it btw)
  • Sorry for a delay in an update here! Just wanted to let everyone know that we're still investigating this to get it fixed for all of you. Thanks for your patience! :)
  • Darw1n34Darw1n34 Posts: 10
    edited April 2018
    Please ignore...I found the proper chain

I have noticed that when my 3 star unduped Bishop finishes a combo with a Medium attack, he is open for an attack. I have also noticed that chaining an SP off of a combo ending in a Medium allows time for the AI to block consistently. Is there anyone else seeing this or am I just not good with Bishop?
  • ThalionThalion Posts: 65
    Darw1n34 wrote: »
    Please ignore...I found the proper chain

I have noticed that when my 3 star unduped Bishop finishes a combo with a Medium attack, he is open for an attack. I have also noticed that chaining an SP off of a combo ending in a Medium allows time for the AI to block consistently. Is there anyone else seeing this or am I just not good with Bishop?

yes, thats the problem here
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm hoping there's an update soon. @Kabam Vydious
  • SirJoestarSirJoestar Posts: 2
    Still no update? My Bishop feels so weak atm that i really regret ranking him up...
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    This is so frustrating, especially if you want to do MM to avoid filling your power bar too fast
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Anything?
  • Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    Why would kabam keep broken champs in crystals honestly make no sense if your not going to fix the champ immediately . You should pull the champ out cause your selling us something that broken and not working as intended $?
  • SammichSammich Posts: 8
    Hopefully kabam plans some type of compensation for players who invested in this champ. I run two arenas and dumped resources to rank and now he sits unused...
  • Hey gang!

Dropping by to let you all know that we have a fix en route for this in our 18.0 Update.