**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here is a Suggestion

Update the "Known Bugs" pinned post up top so people actually know you have acknowledged it and have a "Bugs and Known Issues Guide.

It has not been updated for two months, and is always old information, that comes out with the patch notes.

You could actually acknowledge the known issues in there - Lag, iPhone 6/6s, Evade etc, with edits of what the developing team is actually working on, expected dates, even an "unknown patch date" would be appreciated.

This would provide the community with greater transparency and better communication practices. I honesty do not understand why so much "mystery" surrounds this.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I agree that something should be done. Perhaps a pinned thread for "Known issues". Make a list of all the known bugs that the game team is aware of and actively working to fix along with the date it was given to the game team. Ideally, there would also be a link to the thread that pointed out that bug.

The list should be ongoing. Every new post should contain the new issue that was brought to the attention of the game team as well as the list of all the other items the game team is currently working on. The only way to remove an item from the list is to have a fix rollout scheduled. This thread should only be edited by moderators.

This would be a quick way for people to efficiently look over the list of bugs the game team is aware of. If their item is on the list, they know it's being worked on. If it's not on the list, they can make a thread about it as they usually do. This would streamline the Bugs and Known Issues section and provide more transparency to what issues are actually being addressed.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Good idea, thanks for your suggestion.

p/s: Transparency could be a thing in the past, free speech could be dead, the only truth is whatever the authority thinks right.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Great idea @Mirage_Turtle , I will edit my post to include that
  • PatPat Posts: 25
    Yup, that’s exactly what Kabam wants to do. They want to make an extensive bug list containing all the current issues in the game so they can admit there are shortcomings causing people to spend money, units, potions beyond their own control.
  • We're currently in the works of figuring out a better way of having a list like that. Our old one got away from us a bit and since then we've been determining the best system in keeping these all together for players on the forums.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    What is there to figure out? @Draenath and @Mirage_Turtle gave excellent and simple solutions above as well as the solution to just start updating the system that "got away from you". I can't imagine any reason this would take more than 2 days to implement if you really wanted to get it done.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    We're currently in the works of figuring out a better way of having a list like that. Our old one got away from us a bit and since then we've been determining the best system in keeping these all together for players on the forums.

This doesn't have to be a colossal rollout that needs to be 100% done before being posted. The thread should be an ever-changing one. You just have to find a place to start. I imagine it going something like this:

Go to the game team at some point during the day and ask any one of them "Hey, what bug fix are you working on?"

Game team member says "The animation of Bishop's medium attack isn't flowing with the rest of combat".

From there, you check to see if it has been mentioned on the boards. If you can find a thread that has a moderator's comments, even better.

Go to the thread and post:

Bishop's medium attack - 3/28/18

Then move on to other work. Come back the next day and repeat the process.

"What are you working on?"
    "Champions evading after block."

Now the newest post in your thread looks like this:

Bishop's medium attack - 3/28/18

Champions evading after block - 3/27/2018

Spend 20 minutes every other day finding and posting 1 issue. Before long the thread will be easily searchable and the company's transparency increases dramatically. The community benefits by having a quick index of the known issues that are getting attention so repeat posts get reduced or at least consolidated.

Eat the elephant one bite at a time, @Kabam Vydious . Just a humble suggestion.
    ***crickets
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    How about actually fixing the problems! I am tired of block failing in the middle of what started as a blocked combo and also the AI being allowed to block in the middle of a special attack!! FIX IT PLEASE!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    There's a sweet irony to the official response to this post being "we're working on it."
    They sort of acted in the bugs section, not quite what we asked for, but there is an official pinned post