**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About the dungeons fight

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
Why is this the most difficult content in the game ? Like for real oppknements are even faster than AW boss, nodes are completely bugged (yeah the ennemy is supposed to be stunned for 1000 seconds, guess what, never happens), even more bugs than in any other game mode

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,149 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    TKal wrote: »
    Why is this the most difficult content in the game ? Like for real oppknements are even faster than AW boss, nodes are completely bugged (yeah the ennemy is supposed to be stunned for 1000 seconds, guess what, never happens), even more bugs than in any other game mode
    NOT stun for 1000 sek but for 20 sek. NOT sure if it is 20 ore 15 sek but one of this is it the defender get a perment fuyr buff ther isacce ther danmged buy 1000%
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Lol 1000 seconds made me laugh I think it was a mistake. Imagine the opponent being stunned for longer than the timer in the fight...
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

1. Opponents are not faster.
    2. There is no 1000 seconds stun node. Its 15 seconds with a 1000% attack increase after that.
    3. D6 is difficult but it is for people with r4 and r5 5* ... Most people's best team can clear all milestones in one go. You are just not there yet.

There is a 1000 second stub node, but I guess they didn’t intend to work it that way, or once again, there’s traduction sucks, I have a screenshot of the node that litteraly says that.
    I can clear milestones in one go, why do you assume I can’t ? It’s a joke
    zld7012vixoe.png
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    It does say 1000 seconds in Spanish LOL
  • Ms121986Ms121986 Posts: 21
    Honestly I find dungeon 5 insanely hard and I’m using my best champions , 4* 5/50, 5* r4 and even my 6*, and I can’t get passed room 4-5.. also finding I’m spending over 2 hours for a daily event , just starting to feel like overtime at a job , was fun first day but now starting to get upset because I want these rewards , but now I’m seeing I’m doing less of everything else i.e. arena

2. There is no 1000 seconds stun node. Its 15 seconds with a 1000% attack increase after that.
    3. D6 is difficult but it is for people with r4 and r5 5* ... Most people's best team can clear all milestones in one go. You are just not there yet.

There is a 1000 second stub node, but I guess they didn’t intend to work it that way, or once again, there’s traduction sucks, I have a screenshot of the node that litteraly says that.

Looks like a translation error. In English it doesn't say that.

So, you can clear everything in one go and yet it is too difficult? Pick one!

Are you really that dumb ? You can see that something is too difficult and yet beat it because you are good enough, you think speed runner in Dark Souls doesn’t say the game is difficult ?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Looks like a translation error. In English it doesn't say that.

So, you can clear everything in one go and yet it is too difficult? Pick one!

Are you really that dumb ? You can see that something is too difficult and yet beat it because you are good enough, you think speed runner in Dark Souls doesn’t say the game is difficult ?

It should be difficult. If you want easy, go do dungeon lv4 over and over until you hit milestones. It is working as intended to have that balance to choose what difficulty you want.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    The dungeons are meant to be dificult. There are different levels for players to choose what suits them best. Other than iceman in the later rooms of dungeon 6 it isn’t too bad for the top tier players. But others might struggle with it but that’s why there’s other levels to choose from
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It sucks there are translation errors like that. It’s supposed to say 15 seconds.
  • Hey there -

This was a translation error on our end. We went ahead and fixed it. Sorry, everyone!