**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion and Voodoo

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Why are they nerfing these 2 champs? I don't understand.

Comments

• RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Nobody has said anything about them. Where did you get that from?
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Hey Ryder what you doing here lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    That was a joke, something related to an event in the past.
    They didn't announced any changes for them yet
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Lots of people are saying a nerf is coming. I'm about to quit.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    If you're about to quit,then quit. No need for false alarmism here, yesterday kabam wolf said they don't have any intention of nerfin champs any time soon atm
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    If you're about to quit,then quit. No need for false alarmism here, yesterday kabam wolf said they don't have any intention of nerfin champs any time soon atm

Don't tell me what to do, all social media is blowing up about this.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Fel_95 wrote: »

Don't tell me what to do, all social media is blowing up about this.

Is it? Haven't seen anything yet. Link?
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Is it? Haven't seen anything yet. Link?

Neither did I see it on forum, reddit nor twitter. I don't know where this guy gets his info, but he likes to flag people because they don't agree with him. typical
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    A lot of people, myself included are insinuating that much like the last this offer came around, shortly after was the neutering of Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch. Most of us see Kabam for what they are a successful business and with the most recent arenas mordo, Dr. V. and now Hyperion. It's mostly likely a lot of people will spend on these champs as they have replaced the old gods with new gods like these. Once they have secured enough spend to awaken these champs they will wash away what makes them great. Doctor V will get a limit on stacks, Hyperion will have his power gain cut down and so forth. Classic, wash and repeat cycle they have put us through the last 2 years.
This discussion has been closed.