**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are you doing about disapearing donations kabam

Will our donations be returned to proper amount

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Catherine wrote: »
    Will our donations be returned to proper amount

Donations?
    Catherine wrote: »
    Yea donations for aq are disapearing

Donations towards Alliance Treasury come from the players within your alliance... this has noting to do with Kabam.
    Also when you start AQ4 or higher your Alliance pays for it with the Treasury (and if not refilled by you and others in your alliance you wont be able to do those higher tier maps in AQ).

Does this clear it up for you?
  • If you're referring to a bug that is not showing all you have donated, that is not affecting how much is actually in your treasury. It's a visual error that is causing the Treasury list to only show the last amount you Donate.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    It is however causing a BIG problem of people taking advantage of it.. we are not able to force people to donate and with this bug we are unable to monitor it.. that is the thing kabam do not understand!!
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Yeah, about that bug, Miike, any news?

It's making it tough to keep track of where I'm at, since I don't usually drop the full amount in one shot. I'm happy to give my share to the treasury, but I like stopping once the requirements are paid off... =)
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Any further updates will be posted in the ongoing discussion thread about the issue as we have them.
This discussion has been closed.