**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spidey Synergy Bug???

DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I can’t make the Stark Spider-Man synergy with Classic Spider-Man work no matter what I do. Help?tis3439bysj2.jpeg
8paedspenuaa.jpeg

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    That's Stark Spiderman's synergy with KK and MM. OG Spider-Man has nothing to do with it.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Yeah that looks confusing cause they’re both named Spider-Man, they just haven’t added their ”other names” (Miles Morales/Classic). Spider-Man (Classic) would need a picture to be a synergy.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Hulk_77 @MegaGalactic
    So with MM in my team, what abilities am I getting? Both the 1st one marked Spider-Man and the 3rd one marked Miles Morales? I’m so confused! Thanks!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    DukeZman wrote: »
    @Hulk_77 @MegaGalactic
    So with MM in my team, what abilities am I getting? Both the 1st one marked Spider-Man and the 3rd one marked Miles Morales? I’m so confused! Thanks!

This is a unique synergy. The Spider-man indicates stark spidey which is weird.

Let's say your team only had Stark spidey and KK. Stark spidey would get the stun and shock bonus, kk would get the fury buff bonus.

Let's say your team only had stark spidey and miles morales. Stark spidey would get the stun and shock bonus, morales would get the spider sense charges.

Under no circumstances does stark spidey get the fury bonus or the spider sense charge bonus. Under no circumstance does morales get the stun and shock bonus.
    @Primmer79 Gotacha. Thanks man. @Kabam Miike this is the most confusing description. Can it get updated plz.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    @Primmer79 Gotacha. Thanks man. @Kabam Miike this is the most confusing description. Can it get updated plz.

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention and apologies for the confusion. We are looking at getting the text updated from Spider-Man to Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced).
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention and apologies for the confusion. We are looking at getting the text updated from Spider-Man to Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced).

Yay! Thank you!
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Shouldn’t all spider-man champs have a synergy now in some way. It can be done as some champs have synergies with 12 or more champs already.