**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone help me, Kabam doesn't listen.

Me and a friend have the same phone. I have issues and he doesn't. I don't.'t have many apps on my phone and all the ones I do have came off the play store. I've taken off or disabled all the stuff I don't use, clear out my caches, and kill stuff running in the background. I lag, glitch, freeze in the middle of attacks and opponent get the hits I should have delivered first. Ghost punches, dropped attacks. The list goes on. But why am I getting this and not him? It seems as if something is up with my personal account. Could this be?
Please is there anyone who can help me figure this out?

Comments

• Options
    Oh! I reinstalled twice just last week and it did nothing. Plus the issue is with full Wi-Fi and cell signal.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I wonder if it has anything to do with any background apps or refreshes going on.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Try switching phones, just not during AW! If the issue persists for you and he still plays fine.. well then it's not the device or software.
  • Options
    True. That sounds like an idea. I just recently acquired this phone not even a month ago. At first it was playing better than my last, which was running Android 5.1 this one is 7.1. Then the update came in and day by day it's something new. Today it keeps backing me out of fights on its own.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Me and a friend have the same phone. I have issues and he doesn't. I don't.'t have many apps on my phone and all the ones I do have came off the play store. I've taken off or disabled all the stuff I don't use, clear out my caches, and kill stuff running in the background. I lag, glitch, freeze in the middle of attacks and opponent get the hits I should have delivered first. Ghost punches, dropped attacks. The list goes on. But why am I getting this and not him? It seems as if something is up with my personal account. Could this be?

There are lots of potential possibilities, and I don't know what all of them are, but the first thing I would test is to completely disable notifications when you are playing if you are on iOS, or the equivalent for Android if you have an Android phone. Even if you kill the apps from running, they can still receive background notifications. Disabling those might help.
  • Options
    Thank you but I don't think that's it. I have pretty much all of my notifications off except text and eBay.
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Old battery slows the phone processing and what not ,so I've heard
  • Options
    Brand new phone, so it's not the battery. But thank you.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you are having performance problems. This can be due to any number of factors. Since you've already posted about the issue and included your device information in our static thread about performance, I'm going to close this thread as it is redundant.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    It's the same phone. Is it the same software version?
This discussion has been closed.