**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War prizes and result [Merged Threads]

123457»

Comments

• snoopcoksnoopcok Posts: 5
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra any updates on our alliance case?
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra any update on alliance season point adjustments?
    It has been awfully quiet here. Any update on season points?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

That is still being looked into. We'll update as soon as we have some more details. Thanks for your patience as we work through this issue for the affected Alliances.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

That is still being looked into. We'll update as soon as we have some more details. Thanks for your patience as we work through this issue for the affected Alliances.

Thank you.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    4s8hh9k1ks2w.png

@Kabam Vydious @“Kabam Lyra” can we get an update? That lost war is killing us
  • AbusementParkAbusementPark Posts: 164
    7a0f8f2bheb1.gif
  • mrmac04mrmac04 Posts: 20
    Nothing new??? “Support” keeps closing my tickets, they have no idea what I’m trying to say (I keep getting the “matchmaking closes at 7pm PST” explaination), and this thread keeps getting buried here... Patience is wearing thin here...
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    our alliance was placed on a tier 3 map but only got tier 4 rewards... kabams response:
    ‘Server matchmaking is working as intended’

I know it’s not as bad as you guys not getting a match at all but just to goes show that everyone is getting screwed from every angle in this game!!
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    our alliance was placed on a tier 3 map but only got tier 4 rewards... kabams response:
    ‘Server matchmaking is working as intended’

I know it’s not as bad as you guys not getting a match at all but just to goes show that everyone is getting screwed from every angle in this game!!
    Lol, that is actually working as intented. You don’t deserve the rewards for higher tier yet. Improve.
    Good Morning @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra Has any progress been made on this investigation? Any decision or corrective action?
    Any update? Am I being foolish thinking that we will get a response to this issue?
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    I hope we do - our alliance could use those missing points
  • any update yet?
    Come on guys. It’s been well over a week. We will be starting another week of AW and still no resolution.
    Hi all!

This is still definitely on our radar and we hope to be able to award the points to those Alliances that are missing them very soon.
    Thank you for the response.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Hi all!

This is still definitely on our radar and we hope to be able to award the points to those Alliances that are missing them very soon.

Hi, after the points are awarded, could you please explain what happened and how you decided what to award? Just curious. Thank you
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Well if points are rewarded are they getting full win points? Because some might've lost therefore they would not be getting an advantage over all other alliances when before they were getting a disadvantage. Not sure what the plan is but that is my concern.

I understand it's not an easy solution, just raising my concerns.
    @Zuko_ILC you make a good point but this issue has caused more issues then just missing the pts for one war (win or lose) at least in my ally. It has caused frustrated members to leave the game, potential recruits to bail since they wanted higher rated ally and also caused us to drop in multiplier. Things I’m sure the decided resolution will NOT take into account.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    We got points awarded but confused about how much and how it was decided how. Average of our wars?
    As someone who tracks all numbers thanks to my nerdish love for spreadsheets, I have figured out we were awarded the average of our per-war score minus the 50k winner “season bonus” points multiplied by our current tier multiplier. Basically, it scored us as a “defeat” but it’s better than nothing. I personally appreciate the resolution decided upon. Kabam pulled through on this one, so I will graciously say thank you...
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    mrmac04 wrote: »
    As someone who tracks all numbers thanks to my nerdish love for spreadsheets, I have figured out we were awarded the average of our per-war score minus the 50k winner “season bonus” points multiplied by our current tier multiplier. Basically, it scored us as a “defeat” but it’s better than nothing. I personally appreciate the resolution decided upon. Kabam pulled through on this one, so I will graciously say thank you...

They could've given us 25k partial win bonus with multiplier. Why assume a loss. It's not our fault we couldn't even fight
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    They could've given us 25k partial win bonus with multiplier. Why assume a loss. It's not our fault we couldn't even fight

I don’t disagree with that at all, I’m just saying I appreciate some form of adequate resolution provided. This has been a significant stressor no doubt, but at least something is better than nothing.
    I agree. Thank you Kabam for the sufficient resolution.
    Hello,

As some of you have already noticed, points have been awarded and a message sent to the leaders of affected alliances.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Hello,

As some of you have already noticed, points have been awarded and a message sent to the leaders of affected alliances.

Why didn't we get partial win credit? It wasn't our fault we didn't start a war. We could have won it if we did