**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was the old MCOC like?

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I very briefly played during 2016 so I only know the basics like SW, BW, DS and Thor being the kings and queens of Mcoc. But I want to hear about the smaller things from the community, things like how DS used to stand and Cap Marvel not having a helmet. I’ve tried to find other forums and discussions about this topic but I haven’t found any. If you’ve got anything to share go ahead and drop it in the comments. Or if there’s a better discussion just post the link to it.
Thanks! ;)

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    There was a beautiful topic on it not so long ago, I'll see if I can find it.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    The old forums that had that stuff are long gone.

Another thing changed was Drax used to only pull out his knives during specials. The animations for Thor's and Ronan's L1 used to be the slowest thing in the world. (Aunt May could of dodged it with a broken hip)

Dr Strange's power gain used to be at a faster rate, and his fantastic life steal phase used to be really powerful. (especially when combined with his L2.) Out of all the champs that were nerfed over a year ago...his was the most brutal and dramatic when compared to what he is now.

Hulk, Red Hulk, and Luke Cage were changed for the better.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Solswerd wrote: »
    The old forums that had that stuff are long gone.

Another thing changed was Drax used to only pull out his knives during specials. The animations for Thor's and Ronan's L1 used to be the slowest thing in the world. (Aunt May could of dodged it with a broken hip)

Dr Strange's power gain used to be at a faster rate, and his fantastic life steal phase used to be really powerful. (especially when combined with his L2.) Out of all the champs that were nerfed over a year ago...his was the most brutal and dramatic when compared to what he is now.

Hulk, Red Hulk, and Luke Cage were changed for the better.

Oh dr. strange...... I will never forget putting up 13 million to finally get him only to have him changed into a POS not long afterwards.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    We could also parry special attacks
    Like stun them mid special.
    And willpower mastery was the life back then
    For each debuff you heal up(every stack of debuff triggers willpower) whereas in the current build for each unique debuff you heal up (you don't heal per stack of debuff) also, robots benefitted from willpower
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The game ran smoothly and when mistakes were made like emergency maintenance etc you got compensated by the collector and there was less bugs less of kabams bs about it’s not there fault or problem network connection was nice and steady no bots trying to con you into 3rd party nobody hardly arguing now it’s getting worse and worse with every update kabam refuses to acknowledge you 99% of emails received say case closed without proper investigation so yeah back then mcoc was good

Sounds like it truly was “working as intended”
This discussion has been closed.