**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

YES or NO![Kabam] is there another cycle of crystals after this one?

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
so many posts about it and no one from Kabam respond to any of it!
so as simple as it is. Yes or No?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You got the answer in the announcement thread already ...
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    The Event ends June 6th, so not likely. It's also mentioned in the Thread on it.

this question is for Kabam, So please let them answer it, thanks

saw that, still, need confirmation from Kabam
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Karinshi wrote: »

The announcement thread WAS made by kabam ...
    They are not coming back. It's too late to even reconsider now
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    What do you mean by cycle of crystals??
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    The Event ends June 6th, so not likely. It's also mentioned in the Thread on it.

Actually, demanding a response from Kabam is against the forum rules. The forums are explicitly for player discussion, which Kabam can participate in. But you are not allowed to direct requests exclusively to Kabam. If you have a question that only Kabam can answer, you are supposed to open a support ticket, or alternatively you could private message a mod. But they may not always respond to questions about the game that already have answers or other players could answer, as that is not really their job.

cf: Forum Rule 3: "3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team."
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    They said just 1-2 days ago that they were considering rerunning the 1st set of crystals, because the 1st week they ran them nobody could purchase them. I would also like to know, as I have 12 Alphas expiring in about 30hrs. I would really hate to waste them. Any information would b helpful. Please and thank you
    Bman wrote: »
    They said just 1-2 days ago that they were considering rerunning the 1st set of crystals, because the 1st week they ran them nobody could purchase them. I would also like to know, as I have 12 Alphas expiring in about 30hrs. I would really hate to waste them. Any information would b helpful. Please and thank you

that's what we are hoping for, I didn't see anything like that, would you mind post a link to that response?
    as of your expiring t1a, I would use them to rank 2 or 3 any 5*, you only need 2 rank up and you will use 10 ;)
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    What do you mean by cycle of crystals??

current cycle is Evolution, Death and War crystal, next cycle (if there is any) will be Genesis , Chaos and Nightmare
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Actually, demanding a response from Kabam is against the forum rules. The forums are explicitly for player discussion, which Kabam can participate in. But you are not allowed to direct requests exclusively to Kabam. If you have a question that only Kabam can answer, you are supposed to open a support ticket, or alternatively you could private message a mod. But they may not always respond to questions about the game that already have answers or other players could answer, as that is not really their job.

cf: Forum Rule 3: "3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team."

thank you Mr Forum Rules Announcer, now go on and send this to all other threads demanding same issue. Thanks

The announcement thread WAS made by kabam ...
    They are not coming back. It's too late to even reconsider now

AA stun on unstunnable node was confirmed [not a bug] by KABAM and now it's confirmed [a bug] by KABAM, so how about just wait for them to response here and mind your own business. Thanks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The point DNA is making is that the Forum is not just for communication with Moderation. It's for all Players to interact, and if you put it out there, people will respond. If you need to talk directly, you can Inbox them.
    As it stands now, the last Crystal is running. If they decide to rerun the first, there will probably be an official statement. The information won't come unless it's confirmed, so posting demands probably won't get it any faster.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    I didn’t take a SS and now I can’t find it. I’m 95% sure I saw MIIKE leave a comment on another post, saying that they were discussing another run on the 1st group of crystals. Possible I was wrong though. Since I can’t find it now IDK for sure. If he could comment on this to clarify, it would b greatly appreciated
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

As noted in the original announcement about the event, weeks 1, 3 and 5 feature the Chaos, Nightmare, and Genesis Crystals, and Weeks 2, 4 and 6 feature the Evolution, War, and Death Crystals. Note that week 6 (this week) is not a full week, and is a little shorter.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

As noted in the original announcement about the event, weeks 1, 3 and 5 feature the Chaos, Nightmare, and Genesis Crystals, and Weeks 2, 4 and 6 feature the Evolution, War, and Death Crystals. Note that week 6 (this week) is not a full week, and is a little shorter.

thanks for answering, btw, week 1 shouldn't be counted since we couldn't buy any crystal.
    I'll wait until last day maybe you guys will change your mind and put the other set of crystals for 24h, I can only hope :smiley: