**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest of Champions Heats Up to 52© (degrees)

Dear Marvel/Kabam

Since the last update my game causes my phone to overheat up to 52©
the game freezes when it reaches more than 40© and drowns the battery extremely fast.

I have checked if the app really causes that overheating and the answer was yes,
the new patch makes the game use over 60-70% of the processor

NOW i need to cool down my phone in the refrigirator to keep on playing.

Please fix this,

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I would think your freezer would cool down your phone faster than your fridge lol
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    its gettin hot in here...
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    using 60-70% of the processor wouldn't really cause your phone to overheat. additionally, it might be that you have the game up on your phone is on 60-70% of the time.

You could have some background apps hidding.
    You could have a phone case that's not allowing your phone to breathe.
    You could have a battery issue, or a charging issue.

But I can't imagine what you're going through because I don't have the issue. It might help people in the community if you told us what kind of phone you were using and some other specifics.

• Hi @Uberstrark! I've gone ahead and moved this into our Bugs and Known Issues section of the forum to keep things organised!

Also, make sure to use our Bug Report template, which you can find HERE to give our team all the information they need to look into the issue.

Thanks!